Supplies are in!

Hi all! Wanted to share my first set of spell candles and my first pack of Palo Santo that arrived today…Muuuaaahahaha! :laughing:

10 Likes

Nice start! Soon you’ll have candles and incense all over the place! LOL.

6 Likes

Oh awesome possum! I love when I get witchy goodies! Before I got my actual candles I used birthday candles that we had in the kitchen.

I did just get a cool mist essential oil diffuser for my bedroom. Right now I have chamomile in it. I tell you what, if it was up to me, I wouldn’t leave that room.

3 Likes

I got some spell candles last week, now I just need some candle holders that fit! Does anyone know of a site that sells short regular sized taper candles?

5 Likes

Wow those are some colorful candles- I love them, @Rowan! :rainbow::candle: I agree with @Amethyst- pretty soon they’ll take over your whole house :house_with_garden: :grin:

I’ve never ordered candles online before so nothing comes to mind… unless you could find them on Wish or Aliexpress? Fingers crossed someone will have a good online candle store recommendation for you! :pray::candle:

6 Likes

I get mine from eBay. I forget the shops name but I’ll add it shortly after I look it up.

4 Likes

Nice! And I love the variety of colors. I just ordered more candles. I have one green left and I plan to use that on the night of the full moon.

4 Likes

So real it hurts!! :laughing: :rofl:

Just make sure that your smoke detector works and that it’s not too sensitive @Rowan

6 Likes

Oooh nothing like a bunch of new candles haha!

6 Likes

Sorry I took so long to reply. I forgot honestly. But Mimosa sells various candles and holders.

3 Likes

They look awesome. I just use birthday candles at present :see_no_evil:

2 Likes