Susurrus Out of Office Info

Take care @Susurrus and I hope you feel better soon! :heart: :hugs:
Keeping you in the Light :candle: always

11 Likes

Thankyou for your kind words same to you my beloved sister :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, @Devenne, @marsha today I see my neurologist.

Yesterday I heard from my primary & they sent my neurologist a message. My dentist has records from an appointment last month that they can’t say definitely these things are inter-related yet until neurologist.

Everyone is waiting to see what happens with the neurologist before making any major decisions. I don’t blame them. I’d rather not have them just trying things without 1 speaking to the others.

In other news, my daughter & I got to talk a bunch yesterday afternoon. Which is always something I love :heart: teenage girls can be fickle.

I’ve been able to do meditations :woman_in_lotus_position:, journaling (a little), & the resting part… is coming to me more than it used to anyway.

My brother is home now from deployment. He is going to call me a bit later. When he first comes home it’s a couple of days before I hear from him initially. There are still good things no matter how small they may seem. :sparkles: :hugs:

11 Likes

@Susurrus Hope you keep well, and the neurologist is able to give answers. Nice to have family around. Take care of you lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

@Susurrus much love light and healing energy to you!!

I understand fickle teenagers so glad you got some good chat time in with your daughter.

Hope you have a fabulous visit with your brother.

Congratulations on the baby news.

May your appointment with your neurologist be the illumination needed to get to the root of the matter!

Blessed be.

9 Likes

Thank you @tracyS I’m doing the best I can at the moment!

@Phoenix_Rose thank you so much! She’s 14 going on 26, so any good chats are always a great time.

Not entirely sure that I’m ready to be ‘Nana’ but I’m sure it will be easier as we move along & get closer.

My brother is home but currently states away. I hope to be able to see him for a visit sometime soon though. We haven’t seen each other since I believe August 2021. It would be nice to visit with him. Talking to him on the phone is a visit though, I haven’t been able to do that since early November :upside_down_face:

Thank you everyone :heartbeat: as soon as I know anything different than right now, I will let you know :hugs:

10 Likes

Good luck at the doctor’s appointment today! And I’m glad you had a good talk with your daughter and that your brother is home!

11 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, the drive there & back was more difficult than the appointment due to the weather.

I will be a bit scarce as I have a test tomorrow, Friday, & Saturday. Each at a different place with different instructions for before them. My follow up is Tuesday.

I wanted to let everyone know why I may be scarce through the coming days.

11 Likes

Love you, dear heart! Good luck!

10 Likes