Susurrus Out of Office Info

Susurrus Absences

Hi :wave: I know I’ve been a bit scarce since earlier this week despite Wednesday being an unscheduled day for me.

I would like to apologize for not letting everyone know sooner.

I have had medical appointments this week. I have also been having what started as minor complications. Today while at my daughter’s appointment, I had a neurological medical event.

For these reasons, I have been unable to be in the forum as I originally planned this week.

I would like to say that I will be over the weekend, but at the moment, I can’t in good conscious say that until I hear back from my primary doctor &/or neurologist.

I will try to be in over the weekend, but I can’t promise that will happen.

:two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

18 Likes

Sending you love, strength, light and hope. :hugs: Take care of yourself and take all the time you need.

14 Likes

I hope you are ok @Susurrus .
We will be thinking of you. :candle:

12 Likes

Awww that sounds scary…
Sending you so much love :people_hugging: :heart:

13 Likes

Im here for you :hugs:

12 Likes

Hope you get better soon my love.

12 Likes

Sending love. Take care of you :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I hope things go well. We’ll see you when you’re up for it and not sooner, please! Take care. Sending love. :silver_heart: :black_heart:

12 Likes

Take care of yourself and get your rest :hugs: :heart: You deserve it - I hope everything works out quickly and efficiently! May Brighid guide the hearts, hands, and minds of your physicians :pray:

13 Likes

Good morning :sunrise: :wave: Well, early morning here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thank you everyone :heartbeat: It was definitely an experience & when I saw my daughter’s face then she told me what happened, I was a little more than freaked out. So had gone home & laid down to calm myself. I reached out to my cousin & 3 providers (maybe not in that order :laughing:) Rest & :thinking: calm (:question:) best way I can put it right now… until I see my neurologist :stethoscope: on Tuesday.

I have a a couple things going on, so it’s figuring out if its related & next steps :footprints:

I do have good news! :tada: Let’s not dwell on the downs! My daughter in law, had been told that if she should start labor :pregnant_woman: then the doctors are not going to stop it & to head to the hospital for delivery :confetti_ball: So any time between, I guess now & March my grandson will arrive :star_struck:

My puppy, who is now :thinking: 3 1/2 almost 4 months old… We’ve had her since January 6, is growing by leaps & bounds. She’s gained 10 healthy pounds, is very smart :nerd_face:, & has been wonderful for my other dog. Seeing him play & have a pibble smile again has been awesome. Seeing him with a puppy that is much smaller than him… really wonderful. Laughing :rofl: so much & watching her discover new sniffs & sounds with such curiosity, doubly wonderful. (When we walk them & people think they are Daddy/Daughter, even better :joy: there’s No relation :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but they definitely look like they could be)

My brother is home from an almost 3 month deployment overseas… that could have been at least 9 months. He came in last night :crescent_moon:

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will be in IF I can for more time through Tuesday when I will know more, but most likely briefly at that those times.

I appreciate all of the love :heart: & well wishes :dressed_candle: It means a lot. My journey isn’t over, just ever evolving :hugs:

14 Likes

Congratulations grandma!!! :confetti_ball:

12 Likes

sending you a big bright hug! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Sending you healing energy, my love!

13 Likes

Thank you @AIRAM & @Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@Susurrus It’s wonderful that you are able to see the good things in life even when you have so much going on :blush::purple_heart: I hope you continue to rest and take care of yourself :heart: I also hope you’re appointment goes well and you can get some answers :blush:

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :tada: on being a grandma soon! :purple_heart: Do you know what you want to be called. My mom wanted to be called Grammy, but my kids ended up calling her Nammy :laughing::crazy_face:

I’m sending you hugs and lots of love! :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you @Devenne & @Sivonnah it’s exciting & been an adventure. We are shhoting for Nana, but we’ll see how that goes :laughing:

Finding the positives doesn’t always come easy, but throughout the day I try to think of at least 1 or 2 to focus on instead of dwelling on the others.

I’ve heard back from 1 provider & trying to keep myself calm without overthinking what happened or what happens next with it. As scary as it was, different things are helping me manage when I know symptoms of it happening again are occurring. Learning to step away & manage them to take care of myself, a bit more difficult at times :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes

I find this very important no matter what. When we feel overwhelmed stepping away. Giving ourselves the space and time to pause. I’ll keep you in my thoughts. Hope all goes well :pray:

12 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

13 Likes

Love, you rest and take care of you! We will be fine while you recover! Covering you in light and healing!!

13 Likes

Wishing you all the best with everything you are handling at the moment, @Susurrus! Sending big hugs and positive thoughts your way :people_hugging: :heart:

I know it’s tough when so much is going on, but good for you for making time for own self-care too! Keep on taking good of yourself- you’re a treasure :hugs: :two_hearts:

Much love and many blessings!

11 Likes