Tarot and Reflection with Lilith

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today I did a meditation and tarot reading with Lilith to understand our connection better. I used Emerald Lotus’ Divine Connection spread.

1. A divine connection that exists around me: 9 of Coins (Pentacles)
  2. Why this connection exists: Seeker (Page) of Coins
  3. How this connection is mirrored in myself: The Magi (Magician)
  4. What this connection offers me: The World
  5. A message regarding the current state of our world: 8 of Swords

I am excited about the results of this spread. I can see Lilith being associated with the 9 of Coins as it represents autonomy, self-sufficiency, and self confidence. She has definitely been helping me see my own potential to manifest my dreams (Page, Magi). The fact that if I stay the course, I will achieve my dreams/goals is encouraging.

What intrigued me though was her card for the message regarding the state of our current world. The 8 of Swords is a powerful card that carries a profound message for those who seek to understand it. It serves as a warning to anyone who may be feeling trapped or restricted by their circumstances, or who may be struggling with negative thoughts or a victim mentality.

The girl on the card is blindfolded and surrounded by swords, indicating that she is trapped and unable to see a way out of her predicament. However, as the message suggests, removing the blindfold can reveal new perspectives and opportunities for escape.

This card encourages us to break free from self-imposed limitations and negative thought patterns that may be holding us back. By changing our perspective and shifting our mindset, we can begin to see new possibilities and paths forward.

It is important to remember that the 8 of Swords is not a card of doom and gloom, but rather a call to action. It challenges us to take ownership of our lives and to make the necessary changes to improve our circumstances.

The COVID-19 pandemic has left many feeling trapped and restricted by circumstances beyond their control. The resulting economic downturn, political upheaval, and social unrest have left many feeling hopeless and powerless.

However, like the girl on the card, we have the power to remove our blindfolds and change our perspective. The pandemic has forced us to re-evaluate our priorities and has highlighted the importance of coming together as a global community to address shared challenges.

The 8 of Swords reminds us that we are not helpless victims of circumstance, but rather active participants in shaping the future of our world. By embracing a positive mindset and taking ownership of our actions, we can work towards a brighter and more hopeful future for ourselves and for future generations.

Ultimately, the 8 of Swords is a reminder that we have the power to shape our own destiny. We may face challenges and obstacles along the way, but by removing our blindfolds and embracing a positive mindset, we can overcome even the most daunting of circumstances.

What are your thoughts?

13 Likes

I think you’re spot on with your interpretation of the 8 of Swords :clap: :sword_tarot: It all sounds about right and even rings true for me and my life right now.

I’m glad you were able to do this reading and connect with Lilith! I don’t have any real knowledge of her so I can’t say whether your interpretations of the cards for her sound accurate or not, though I’m sure they are! It sounds like she has a lot she can teach you and help you with.

9 Likes

I actually had the 8 of swords pop up in a reading I did last week! I felt the same way… take off the blindfold and move ahead!

11 Likes

I don’t either, rather I didn’t. When I came across her doing some reading for the challenge a little while ago I Had to jump into research.
I can’t do any more right now but I’m going back to it a little later

I was excited to see this post.
Excellent reading @Amaris_Bane and it does seem be just what you needed to see

8 Likes

I think your interpretaions for the cards was really good too! Especially the 8 of Swords! That is 1 card that easily gets a bad rap or misinterpreted as a ‘doom & gloom’ type of card.

I don’t work with Lilith myself & have really only scratched the surface of learning about Her, so I think from what I do know the the other interpretations are pretty spot on too! :hugs:

8 Likes

Ooooh I don’t think I’ve heard of this tarot spread before!

I loved that you shared your reading with Lilith. Very insightful and moving! I may have to try my hand at this spread as well. I have to admit I’ve fallen away from tarot a bit since I’ve been studying herbalism:

7 Likes

I really like your interpretation of the 8 of Swords. I’ve been realizing that I have a habit of sorting cards into “good” vs. “bad” categories, which can limit my readings of them. I’m always grateful to hear about more positive ways to interpret certain cards- especially some of the Swords :sword_tarot:

Thank you so much for sharing your reading and also for the details about the spread- this sounds like a great one! As someone who doesn’t work too closely with any deity in particular, I’m curious about what kind of cards will appear for me- I’m looking forward to giving it a try! :blush::pray:

Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

This is an encouraging spread! I am glad things are going well with you and your path.

I agree with your interpretation of the 8 of swords and I am working on seeing the positive in some other cards as well- eg 5 and 7 of swords.

I have yet to work with a deity but when I do, I will pull this spread.

5 Likes

I will say that I tend to fall into the good & bad cards too… especially with Swords, a couple of Major Arcana cards, & I believe there is at least one card in the Pentacles. I have found that when I put the cards together to kind of tell the story, I can see what the positives of the cards are for the question or situation being asked. Which reminds me… I really have to get back to my courses :laughing: My rollercoaster couple of months put all of that on hold. :flushed:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.