Tarot cards Angelon

I decided to get involved with Tarot cards
This time we are working with the Angels, so I ordered cards for Angelic help. I am excited!
I wanted to share it with you my Sisters!
A new magical world opened before me!

9 Likes

Oh these are gorgeous, what’s the energy like? :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@tracyS They give great peaceful comfort and Spirit guidance

7 Likes

That’s wonderful. Let me know how your readings go, I’ve never worked with angels. Have a lovely evening my friend :hugs::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I’m new, now I’m learning, but I always feel at peace…Goodnight sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Very nice! The art is gorgeous!

7 Likes

That is a lovely deck :star_struck: I think it’s great that it has such comforting energy for you :revolving_hearts:

We do have the Tarot Course that may be helpful for you to start with using the cards :hugs:

6 Likes

So exciting- congrats on your new deck, @Airam! You are always so kind to share your wisdom about angels, I think an Angel Tarot Deck is a perfect deck for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good luck with your readings and blessed be! :flower_playing_cards: :angel: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words!

5 Likes

thank you very much for the guidance!

5 Likes

These are such gorgeous cards, @AIRAM :heart_eyes: I hope they work well with you!

5 Likes

@AIRAM you are very welcome! We also have a topic :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst that covers each of the cards in a tarot deck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes