Tarot Poem: 16. The Tower

I forgot to do a poem last week so I’m putting up two today, one in the morning and one in the evening. Sorry about missing last week folks, RL got crazy.

1. The Tower.

Upright:

Sudden destruction.
Collapse and enlightenment.
Surrender power.

Reversed:

Instability.
Blame when you should be blameless.
Clinging to the past.

6 Likes

I’ve only gotten the Tower a couple of times and it was a crazy time then. I should do another Tarot reading soon. I have been slacking on my home witchiness lately.

5 Likes

I’ve gotten the Tower about four or five times, and it’s always been on a crazy day. So I guess that means I’m doing it right. LOL.

4 Likes

No worries at all- real life does tend to get crazy at times! We are blessed to read your poetry- thanks for taking the time to share, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I always get shivers when I flip over a card in a reading and see The Tower. It’s just… all-around not a good one to have :laughing: But there is some light, and sometimes the calamity and chaos of The Tower leads to a fresh cleanse and the rare chance to start again. You captured this silver lining in your words- beautifully done, Kasie! :clap::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you love! I’ve always thought of the Tower as a time to tear down so you can build better. Let’s hope that’s what will happen with 2021.

3 Likes

This is worded perfectly, Kasie- that elusive silver lining behind the chaos of The Tower! :cloud_with_lightning:

And cheers to that- may 2021 be a year of recovery and new growth! :pray::seedling:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: Seriously crossing my fingers for that one!

3 Likes