Rejuvenation.
A letting go of the past.
Rebirth, great changes.

Reversed:

Locked in old patterns.
Refusing to learn lessons.
Feeling trapped, delays.

7 Likes

Great job once again! I pulled a 4 card spread & 3 out of 4 were reversed major arcana. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks, darling! Man, I’d be worried about all those reversals if it were me. LOL. I hate it when that happens.

3 Likes

Beautiful as always- your words always so such a great job of capturing the complex meanings of the card in a fun and easy-to-read way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for shining a light on Judgement, @Amethyst! :balance_scale: :grin:

1 Like

Today I am upright while others are reversed.
They think they’re right while I am cursed.

This is my current situation.

2 Likes

I used to get completely freaked out when I got reversals. Now I look at them as something that I have to pay attention to or maybe work on. It’s definitely helped with my readings.

1 Like

You’re welcome sweetie! Just one more card and then I’ll have the Major Arcana done, and can move onto the suits!

I’m sorry you’re having a rough time lately @christina4. I wish there was something more I could do for you other than keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, you are loved! :purple_heart: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A warning sign is what I try to take them as. I haven’t used my Tarot in a while with what’s been going on. I need to get into the habit again. Bad Kasie, no cookies! LOL.

3 Likes

I try to use them in the morning before I start my day. So far the last few times I have used them, they have been very honest with me & I do have some things to look out for or work on. I haven’t done one today, but I also haven’t done much this morning. I woke up achey & almost like somehow I had strained muscles in my sleep. My back is in knots this morning. Even the stretches didn’t feel good.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better @Susurrus! It’s probably the weather. Either that or sleeping around the doggies and they moved before you woke up so you didn’t notice them as much.

I used to pull before I journal, but I’m journaling earlier so I need to pull earlier. I’ve just got to do it right, you know?

2 Likes

Just seeing that you care shows proof enough for me!!! You are one of the very few that I trust. I do have love for everybody but you stand out for me meaning you hold a special place in my heart!

3 Likes

Thank you @christina4, that means a lot to me. I trust you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes