Success, completion.
Joy, reward for your efforts.
Manifestation.

Reversed:

Blocks, and holding back.
Do you deserve successes?
You’ll get there. Keep faith.

7 Likes

Congratulations, Kasie, on making a haiku for each of the 22 Major Arcana cards!!! :tada: :clap: :clap:

That’s an amazing effort! I’m glad you are sharing this project with us, and I love the symbolism of The World. :earth_africa: I see it as a summary all the lessons learned throughout the Fool’s Journey (the Major Arcana).

I’m curious to see what’s next!!

4 Likes

I love so many things about these poems- but this last line stole my breath away! Absolutely perfect, @Amethyst :clap::heart_eyes:

And wow- that’s the complete Arcana! Truly an impressive accomplishment. With two haikus for each card that’s 44 poems done- look at you go, Kasie! A huge congrats to you :partying_face:

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful poetry- each one is a delight to read. Hoping to read more of your gorgeous works in the future! :grin:

3 Likes

Great job @Amethyst!

2 Likes

Thank you, kind sir! I’m starting on the suit of Cups next!

Thank you, love! I’m just glad y’all like them. I supposed I should reference the books I’m using for information at some point in time. LOL. I read up on each card and then write the poem. It’s really helping me learn.

Thanks @Susurrus!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. Are you going to do a poem about each of the minor arcana suits? Not each card just like one for Pentacles, one for Wands, one for Swords, & one for Cups? Or did we not think about that part? Lol… sorry if I just inadvertently made more work for you on the poems.

3 Likes

HEE! I’m going to go through each suit and do a poem. So Cups next, I think. Starting with the Ace.

3 Likes

Oh yay! That’s what I was thinking. Sorry if it didn’t come out right. I can’t wait to read them. :hugs:

3 Likes

These lovely poems are your own personal creations, so I don’t think it’s necessary to share a source (but you are welcome to share your reference and research materials if you’d like!) :blush:

Yay! Ohhh I can’t wait- cheers to Cups! :clinking_glasses: :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll probably do that next time I post one. That sounds like a good idea!

3 Likes