Upright:

A man in motion.
Individuality.
Is considerate.

Reversed:

Restriction, selfish.
Bullying, narrow-minded.
His way or highway.

This is my last tarot poem. I’d like to thank all of you who have encouraged me this year and a bit more to do this, I’ve really learned a lot. You can find all of the poems in one post Here.

Again, thank you all for encouraging me. It’s gotten me back into writing. So thank you for taking the time out and reading these, it’s been appreciated!

11 Likes

Thank you so much @Amethyst
I love your poems!
:heart:

6 Likes

I love it have read more So glad you are sharing

6 Likes

Thank you, @marsha and @amelita! I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed them!

6 Likes

Bravo, bravo!!! :clap::heart:

Goodness, I can’t believe we’ve reached the end of your tarot haikus- what a wonderful exploration it has been! I have looked forward to your haiku and focus card every week since you started- I can’t tell you enough just how much I appreciated these poems and how much they have added to my tarot readings, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you SO MUCH- these poems are such a treasure and I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy them! :raised_hands: :two_hearts: I know I will continue to reference them and look back on them fondly for a long time to come :blush:

Many thanks! :star2:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst ! You know I love these poems. What’s next on your writing agenda???

5 Likes

While I’m sad it’s the end, I am so grateful that you have written and shared these poems! To echo what @BryWisteria has said, I look forward to these and they’ve helped me gain a deeper understanding as well! I will miss these poems, but congrats to you, dear @Amethyst, and thank you so much!! :hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you so much for always encouraging me! It’s been much appreciated.

I may or may not go into the runes. They’re not as many of them, but I would feel weird doing a haiku for them. Japanese poetry for Norse runes? I’ll have to think about it some.

Meanwhile, my Muse has returned and I’ve started on two different Harry Potter fics so I’ve been writing on that, and it’s made me happy. LOL! I even got the idea for an Iron Man fic I jotted down so I can work on the others without forgetting it. I was Museless for so long, it’s nice to be back writing again!

Thank you, my dear! I’m just feeling so chuffed right now that I finished, you know?

5 Likes

Congratulations @Amethyst!!! This is such an amazing feat!! :clap: :clap: :smiley: :tada:

Unbelievable that it was one year and a half ago, that you wrote the very first poem, embodying The Fool yourself, in your own quest, that of the seeker. You’ve absolutely proven that you are a seeker. I think you embody the Craft, it’s not about belief, it’s about doing and crafting yourself.

I think your poems are testimony of your skill and dedication, and they will be such an amazing inspiration for everyone to see. I will link to them from the Whole Tarot Course and other pages on Spells8 for everyone to find them. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m going to miss reading these!! I’ve got to print them all!!! Thank you for all your work on these all all the help that you’ve given me!!

3 Likes

Thank you, @Francisco! I’m so glad I found this community. Thank you for linking them too, that makes me feel good. I’m so glad y’all have enjoyed them!

You’re welcome, sweetie!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.