Tempestuous times.
Roller coaster of drama.
Disputes and tension.

Reversed:

Thriving on drama.
Let down by the steadfast one.
Big head, little mind.

7 Likes

I am trying to have a better understanding of the suits & their meanings. Thank you for all of your work! :hugs:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, love!

5 Likes

Big head, little mind and thriving on drama…
Hmm, :thinking: sounds like my ‘neighbor’ :laughing:

4 Likes

In my recent studies of the court cards, I learned that one school of thought assigns each of the court cards an element and Knights are tied with Fire. As the suit of Swords is tied to the element Air, that means that Knight of Swords (under this school of thought- others may think differently!) is a card of Air and Fire.

I think this idea fits in really well with your poems- under good conditions, a gust of air can cause a spark that could have potential but can also quickly burn out of control :candle:

But for Reversed, it’s like a tornado of fire- high-speed and easily destructive energy that could spiral out of control quickly :tornado: :fire:

Beautiful poems as always, @Amethyst! Thanks for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Might be, might be! LOL!

Thanks, @BryWisteria! I appreciate the feedback, especially since you’ve been studying the court cards. Those are always the more difficult ones for me.

4 Likes

It’s the same for me- I’ve always struggled with how to read them, they just don’t feel the same as the regular minor arcana to me. Hence why I’ve been embarking on studies that focus on the court! :grin:

And as always, your poems fit perfectly into the learning- they really are a treasure for everyone studying Tarot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :flower_playing_cards:

3 Likes

:blush: Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me!

3 Likes