Defense and safety.
Coming from strong position.
Endured challenges.

Reversed:

Strong opposition.
A little thanks in return.
Act defensively.

10 Likes

Ohhhh- this :point_up_2: I love that you included this line, Amethyst- I hadn’t really seen the card in this way before. Pulling a reversed Nine of Wands could be a hint that it’s time to recognize someone’s efforts (or your own efforts!). Love it!

Thank you so much for these poems, Amethyst- just one more numbered card before we enter the final court cards! I am so going to miss these beautiful haikus!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Great job as always @Amethyst! I love these poems. You have such a way with words, as many others in the coven do, but with the tarot, you really connect the meanings with your poems.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of doing runes after but we’ll see. I’ll probably rest a bit after I get done! LOL!

Thank you, darling! I’m glad you like it.

5 Likes

This is brilliant, @Amethyst!! :sparkles: I got goosebumps reading this one! Your perception of the cards is so deep. I love to be able to look at something I’ve seen a million times with new eyes! Thank you, my dear!! :pray: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

You’ve been faithfully crafting these haikus for months, it would be a very well-earned rest! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can’t say it enough- I really love these poems of yours! :clap::heart: So I will try my best to be patient for the next series, whenever you are ready to start it :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoy my work! :hugs:

Aww, you’re making me blush, Bry. Thank you!

4 Likes

@Amethyst I love your poems!

4 Likes

Thank you @rachel21! I’m happy you liked them!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.