End of an era.

Reversed:

Examine your past.
Endings and repercussions.
Now, pick yourself up.

11 Likes

I’ve always thought of this card as overly dramatic. Like, come on:

150px-Swords10

To me it says: “the worst has already happened, don’t make it worse than it has to be.”

8 Likes

This probably shouldn’t have made me laugh, but chuckle I did :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This one is a wake up call for sure- the step after “can’t get any worse than this”. Well, now it’s time to pick yourself up and start from scratch. Tough times but also not the end of the times! :grinning:

Also, maybe it’s just me, but looking at the Rider White depiction of the Ten of Swords, I’m thinking that it could be a representative of what depression feels like. Some days it feels like you have ten swords holding you down and can’t get yourself out of bed :crossed_swords:

I always get new ways to read the cards from these poems and their discussions- thanks so much for sharing your beautiful haikus, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Great tarot poem by the lovely @Amethyst thank you. I’m writing it down now! It’s every Sunday you add these? Right?

5 Likes

Hee! Maybe I should have included Drama Queen in my poem? LOL!

To tell the truth, this card reminds me of Dr. Phil saying it can’t get any worse no matter what you do, you can’t fall off the floor.

No, I wanted the giggle. Something to make the bad news go down well. LOL.

Aww, thank you @BryWisteria! I’m glad you liked it!

Yep, until I’m done. Which is getting closer and closer. Glad you liked it, hon!

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes