Two sides of a tale.

Reversed:

Skills, talents, wasted.
Need for understanding friends.
Unreliable.

11 Likes

I love it! I just added it to my book!

4 Likes

The Upright poem makes me feel all warm and fuzzy while reading it- full of possibilities and hope! The Reversed meaning, on the other hand, is a card of such disappointment and longing.

You always cover so much in such few, carefully-chosen words, @Amethyst- I know I said it before but I look forward to these poems each week (and I don’t know what I’ll do once you’ve finished this final suit! :laughing:)

Thank you so much for these! :heart:

2 Likes

:blush: Thanks, love! Glad you like it!

What a sweet thing to say, thank you so much. I’m gonna try to do the runes after I’m finished. Not sure yet, we’ll see.

3 Likes

Ohhhh the runes have been very popular lately- I know @Susurrus is working on informational guides! I think rune poems would be amazing, and as someone who is making very slow progress with their rune studies (:sweat_smile:) I would certainly love to read your poetic interpretations of them- your tarot poems have certainly been immensely helpful! :heart::blush:

That being said, I won’t get ahead of myself here- I appreciate each and every one of these tarot haikus and I will enjoy them until you reach the end of this wonderful tarot journey! :grin: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Aww. thank you, love! I’m glad you enjoy my poems!

4 Likes

I am actually working on posting for Fehu today, it’s the 1st rune of the Elder Futhark & the 1st Rune of Freya’s Aett. I’m just about finished with it. :partying_face:

I really enjoy the tarot poems too! They help for a quick reference guide when I am doing a spread. Thank you! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad they help you!

3 Likes