Privacy, wisdom
Confidentiality
Spiritual journey

Reversed:

Choosing the wrong path,
Secrets out in the open,
Intuition gone.

6 Likes

Thanks for creating and sharing another great poem, Kasie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I definitely had a “haiku moment” with this one. Especially reading the reversed meaning. It clicked for me!

3 Likes

Beautiful again, @Amethyst! :clap::heart_eyes: The thought and care you put into your writing really shines through. For reversed meanings, I think many readers (myself included!) often just stick the word “not” in front of the upright definition: the upright high priestess is wise? Then reversed means “not wise”. But for your reversed meaning you used different and unique words to give it an entirely new and powerful character- which you were able to capture in a haiku! I really, really love this- well done :heart_eyes:

Thanks so much for sharing, Kasie! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco, @BryWisteria! I’m glad you both liked this! It’s really helping me learn too, there are just so many books on tarot it’s easy to get confused. Thanks for liking it!

3 Likes

I know the feeling- so much to learn, and so many ways to interpret the cards! :laughing: Reading your poems is both educational and a pleasure- I look forward to your future tarot haikus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you hon! You’re making me blush! :blush:

3 Likes