New prosperity.
You can have what you desire.
Wealth being offered.

Reversed:

Misery and greed.
Financial mismanagement.
Selfishness, reaching.

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I love all of your Tarot Poems!

5 Likes

You’re welcome @Susurrus! I’m glad you like them, I’m really learning a lot!

5 Likes

Even though I took a couple of months off from my tarot cards, I still feel like as I do the readings I’m learning more & more. I can look at the cards in front of me & get a general feel for the reading before I get to the meanings of each card. I look at the cards a little longer too to see what kind of a feeling I get from them. The poems help for a general idea of what I am looking at when I lay them out.

5 Likes

Then I’m glad they help you too! For me it’s like … certain phrases that I can learn with the cards. Hopefully it’ll help me to remember them.

5 Likes

There is always a phrase that I remember & connect with each card. Thank you so much for doing them!

5 Likes

You’re welcome sweetie! If just one person remembers, I’m doing it right!

4 Likes

Congrats on starting a new suit @Amethyst!!! :clap: :clap: :tada:

These poems are super useful and have been making me reflect on each card a bit more!

4 Likes

Here come the Pentacle cards- hooray for @Amethyst for jumping into a new suit! :partying_face: :heart:

Beautifully written as always- in just a few words you summed up so many ways to read this one. I’m always amazed by just how many meanings one can find within a single card! Bravo, and thanks for sharing! :clap::grin:

5 Likes

Beautiful yet again! Thanks girlie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m adding it now!! :pray::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, kind sir! I’m glad you liked it!

Aww, thank you. I have good books to help me resource from. Glad you liked it!

Beautiful yet again! Thanks girlie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m adding it now!! :pray:

Yay! I’m so glad you liked it! Thank YOU!

4 Likes