Boredom, tiredness.
Disillusionment, fatigue.
Will I ever love?

Reversed:

Dissatisfaction.
Malaise in general life.
Waiting in limbo.

7 Likes

I love this card, for some reason… It feels quite negative but there is still something very introspective and challenging about it.

To me, the card is about not getting distracted or absorbed by material things or that which is easily available and instead focusing on looking inside yourself.

4 Likes

I agree with Francisco- it’s a card that could easily lead to negativity and self-doubt. But I think it also holds possibility- hard introspection and asking tough questions, much like shadow work, can help us face the things we need to and eventually guide us towards the light :sun_with_face:

I think you captured this card perfectly, Tarot Haiku Master Kasie! Really well done :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s a good interpretation! I’ve always gotten a feeling of overindulgence. He’s had three cups, any more and he’ll be sick. LOL.

Thank you so much @BryWisteria! Glad you liked it!

3 Likes

this would make an amazing badge for @Amethyst! :thinking: :sparkling_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:blush: I want a challenge with writing so I can get a Word Witch badge. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ooo… a writing challenge would be fun! I like to write, it would get me to share too!

3 Likes

I think there’s quite a few word witch’s on there that would like that badge!

3 Likes

Don’t mind if I just jot that one down on my challenge brainstorming doc :joy::writing_hand:

As we had a spell-writing challenge a while back and writing was part of this week’s Art Challenge, I’ll add it on the list for the future :+1: It is always a pleasure to read the works of the talented forum writers! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking about, the spell writing challenge, I had a lot of fun with that one. So maybe change it a little bit to writing a blessing for something.

2 Likes

Of course not! I saw our badge this week was art witch, I bet there are craft witch’s out there that would like that badge too. Just an idea!

That’s a good idea!

2 Likes

Sometimes I have them! Now I’m brainstorming writing challenges :rofl: I haven’t gotten much farther than that yet.

2 Likes

We should open a suggestion box or something. I don’t know how @BryWisteria keeps up something original each week.

2 Likes

She’s really good at time management?

2 Likes

Whenever someone shares a challenge suggestion in the forum, I try my best to jot it down! :grin: As for a suggestion box- anyone with a challenge suggestion they don’t want to share in the main forums is welcome to send me an DM :+1:

I try my best! Some days time is well-behaved, but other times it just seems to fly away from me :dove::clock1: :laughing:

2 Likes

Coolness! A good idea!

2 Likes

I just see where time takes me now. I stopped trying to manage it so much. Lol… actually I do try to plan out my day based on appointments & what I can get done before & after.

So I would say this holds true for me too. :rofl: :hugs:

2 Likes