Upright:

Charming gentleman.
Following intuition.
Charisma, feelings.

Reversed:

Secretive, ashamed.
Emotional vulnerable.
Addiction issue.

Yay! Cups is done! Next week starting on the Suit of Pentacles!

11 Likes

Once again Great Job! Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Great work once again!

5 Likes

Thank you @Rowan! Glad you liked it! I’m looking forward to starting a new suit.

Thank you, hon! I had some problems with this one so I’m glad you liked it.

5 Likes

Reading your poem I realized that the King of Cups really is…

Quiet, calm and compassionate. Bob Ross!!

7 Likes

Congrats on finishing the Cups, @Amethyst! :partying_face: You’ve done a gorgeous job so far, and I can’t wait to see your poems exploring the Pentacles! :heart_eyes:

And oh my goodness Francisco, that’s perfect! :joy: I totally agree- the King of Cups will now be known as the Bob Ross card in my readings :grin::flower_playing_cards:

6 Likes

Thank you yet again!!! :relaxed::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Same here :laughing::joy:

6 Likes

:heart:Oh I love Bob Ross! :laughing: in my profile pic the shirt im wearing is a Bob Ross shirt,:grin:

5 Likes

Funny story… so my husband has this curly, curly hair. When he doesn’t get a crew cut, he will pick it out & no word of a lie, his hair looks exactly like Bob Ross. Maybe a bit bigger depending on how long it’s been between clippings. Now that’s 2 pictures I have to find! :rofl:
So, as a joke I got him Bob Ross breath mints & I have a Bob Ross coloring book. It’s a thing now in the house. My daughter & husband will watch Bob Ross before they fall asleep when they “camp” in the living room too. I will wake up in the middle of the night hearing this calm & soothing voice telling me about a paint stroke. :laughing:

5 Likes

Actually @Francisco, that’s not a bad comparison! LOL! It’s odd where you find tarot connections, isn’t it?

Thank you, love! I’m looking forward to it!

You’re welcome, sweetheart!

That would make a great Halloween costume for him! The hair is the hardest part!

4 Likes

Hahaha, that’s hilarious. I call that a Ross Fro :rofl:.
I have curly hair too, when I blow dry it I look like a disco queen! :dancer::dancer::dancer:

5 Likes

Oh awesome! If I can find the picture I will share it with you! I’ll go hunt it down now

4 Likes

Awesome! :grin:

4 Likes

My own personal Bob Ross. Omg… my living room is so different now too! Everything about it has changed since this picture was taken!

5 Likes

Ha! I love it!
Definitely comparable to Bob Ross!

5 Likes

Hee! He even has the beard! That’s just cute!

5 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: Your husband has so much character!! I love that!! Bring back the Bob Ross style!! :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst! @Francisco, by far one of my favorite pictures of him. He is a lot of fun. I know somewhere there is a meme that was made out of this picture, where that is now, I have no idea.

5 Likes