Messages of love.
Good company and good fun.
Improving projects.

Reversed:

Irresponsible.
Intoxication, partying.
Seeking attention.

8 Likes

Beautiful, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: I think this pair of haikus goes even further than depicting the Page of Cups- I think it also applies to the suit of Cups as a whole :grin:

The positive benefits of water, helping with joy feelings, positive emotions, community and joy. But also the darker aspects- an ā€œoverturnedā€ cup, if you will- overflowing emotions, over-indulgence, etc. I love how you included intoxication- Iā€™ve found Cups card to be useful in pointing to intoxication- whether that be alcohol or even ā€˜love drunkā€™. Itā€™s a useful analogy when reading!

Great job- thanks so much for sharing these! :heart: :flower_playing_cards:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, just added it to my book. Iā€™m getting so much better at this!!! The readings are making more sense and Iā€™m feeling more confident!!!

3 Likes

Great job again! Thank you for this @Amethyst

2 Likes

I wish I would have gotten that book on Court Cards. I may come back and do those again because I have such a hard time connecting to the courts, itā€™s not funny. Iā€™m glad you liked this, @BryWisteria, and that you think I did okay.

Iā€™m glad you liked it! Iā€™m slowly getting better at the tarot too, weā€™ll get there yet!

Thanks, @Susurrus! Glad you liked it!

2 Likes