Earthiness, grounding.
A reliable woman.
Health, fertility.

Reversed:

Financial mishaps.
An emotional spender.
Buying people’s love.

9 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just wrote that in my book! :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Thank you for this! I have been getting Queens in my readings more often than usual. You did a great job.

4 Likes

Aww! Thank you for finding it good enough for your book!

Thank you, my dear! I always have a tough time with the court cards. I’m glad you think this was good!

5 Likes

This is a card with strong feminine energy :princess: I have to admit that as I was reading these poems, I had someone come immediately to mind for both the Upright and Reversed meanings. I guess I have an Upright QoP and Reversed QoP in my life :sweat_smile:

Thanks for shining a light on this card and giving it a deeper meaning- it really helps to memorize the cards, @Amethyst! :heart: I love these haikus!

3 Likes

Good enough?? What!!! Once I begin something, I’m not backing out! I love and cherish each and every one of these poems because it’s from you! It has meaning that you believe in. I love how they make so much sense… instead of reading an entire book or taking a tarot class, the few lines you create have more meaning than any book or class available! So yes it’s good enough for my book! (Proceeds to swing hair so hide your face :eyes: :laughing:)

3 Likes

Thank you my dear, your words mean a lot to me.

:blush: Thank you so much for saying so! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

3 Likes