Harmony, friendship, caring.
People connections.

Reversed:

Relationship stresses.
Life is getting in the way.
Love needs rekindling.

8 Likes

Oh I love this! Thank you so much!

I know that you like tarot, you should go to the page Divine Elevations on FaceBook. She does tarot readings there & on Instagram. She is amazing. The readings I got last Thursday were so dead on it was scary. I think you would like her decks & clarifications.

Anyone else that likes tarot should check her out too. She is on FaceBook as Divine Elevations and Instagram its divineelevationstarot

3 Likes

Thank you for liking it!

Heh. I wrote licking it at first. So my brain is so wonky at times. :crazy_face:

I’ll check her out! It sounds interesting. Thanks for pointing her out!

3 Likes

No problem. You do such a great job with each of the poems. I thought you might like her interpretations & clarifications. They are pretty spot on if she is picking up your energy.

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll be there for one of her live streams. Something to think about anyhoo. Thanks!

4 Likes

Beautifully written as always, @Amethyst! :two_hearts: I look forward to seeing how you explore a new card each week- really well done! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I like this card, even though I tend to hear the marriage speech from The Princess Bride when I see it. LOL.

Glad you liked it!

3 Likes

You do an amazing job with your card poems. I love reading them.

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you both, @Susurrus and @christina4! Next week shall be fun, it’s the party card! :partying_face:

3 Likes

:rofl:

fxvw
[From Gifer]

Now this is all I’m going to think of the next time I draw the Two of Cups :joy:

3 Likes

It fits! Sort of, I mean, the two of cups is about just about any relationship going well but I get that scene in my head all the time when I pull this card. I would have used it except I wasn’t sure how to spell mawwaige until I saw it up there. :rofl:

2 Likes