Tell me your a water witch without telling me…

Never had the chance to show off my tanks. I used to have like 3-4 of them. Now just the one.

Right now I have my 20 gallon. It has my nearing 4 year old Bristlenose Pleco, 2 Khuli loaches that are nearing 3 years old and some shrimps. I just recently bought giant betta that I named Google.

My daughter took over my little 6 gallon and has her little betta Whiskey.

Tell me you are a water witch without tell me lol :rofl:

For those that are inters all things fishies. And ironically— im a Pisces lol

Photos of fish in my 20 gallon:

My daughter’s betta Whiskey:

14 Likes

Beautiful little creatures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tell you I’m a water witch without telling… well, I have a Cancer stellium including my Sun and Venus, I can spend a day in water, I’m very sensitive and dream interpretation is second nature to me… :wink:

9 Likes

Any Water :water_element: Witches out there? :thinking:

Love the fish :fish: @Dierna_Nimue_Selene Thank you :pray: for sharing your precious babies!

A Cancer :cancer: stellium will do it @CelestiaMoon :blue_heart:

One of my favorite memories is a year I spent living close to a lake. I so enjoyed watching how the lake changed, as the weather and seasons changed. I saw the most beautiful red sunrise in my life. That image will forever be with me.

I have collected seashells and small pieces of glass, from around the world, well Europe and the US. I loved exploring the shoreline around Maui the year I lived there. Shells were hard to find because the tourists quickly picked the beaches clean. Of course, I never wanted to invoke the wrath of Pele so I didn’t bring home any lava stones. :smiling_face:

My moon :astrology_moon: :scorpius: is in a water sign which is conjunct my ascendant in a water :scorpius: sign. And most importantly I have more planets in water :water_element: water signs than any other!

One thing I have noticed is that people with lots of water in their chart prefer taking baths rather than showers. Which of course, is true for me. I like to light candles, and meditate, in a warm bath with an essential oil or two!

9 Likes

I miss my fish tanks soooooo much! I had two 30-gallon tanks many years and moves ago, Gourmis and loaches (all kinds) were my favorite. Love love love the pictures! Thanks for sharing

I’ve been toying with the idea of setting up a small planted one for some small shrimpies! :shrimp:

but technically I’m not playing here. I don’t really consider myself a water witch. Just one that loves plants and animals.

8 Likes

Yay! :smile_cat: :blue_heart:

That sounds so beautiful and magickal! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunrise:

How I long for a bathtub… :blush: :bath: …or a nice little private pool to enjoy in the moonlight… :blue_heart::crescent_moon: …or a lovely decadent jacuzzi to have sweet treats in while someone does my nails and someone else braids my hair :smirk: :sweat_smile: :sparkling_heart:
I did have a bathtub in a previous apartment, and I spent hours there, sometimes with candles… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :candle:

11 Likes

Ooo… out of my 3 Stelliums, my main one is a Scorpio Stellium with Jupiter Rx in Cancer. I can’t live in a landlocked area (I’ve tried on more than one occasion & have always come back to where I have easy access to some form of a sizable water source.) Ocean items or rocks from waterways are everywhere throughout my space & home. Both of my deities are connected to water in at the very least least 1 way.

I could keep going but that seems like a pretty good start :laughing:

While I don’t necessarily consider myself a “Water Witch”, water is a large part of my practice.

9 Likes

Beautiful fish continue swimming. :tropical_fish:

9 Likes

Gosh…these lil colourful fishes call to me soo deeply! :face_holding_back_tears: :fish: :sparkles: I dunno much about a water witch but I know that I too have a pisces stellium and the zodiac symbol is two fishes! :wink: :heart_eyes: I can literally tell how deeply I am attracted to the ocean…the depths of it, as if resembling my own emotions…Thank You for sharing such love-filled pictures @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Blessed Be with all colours of love…
:purple_heart: :blue_heart: :pink_heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I am a green witch but your little fish are beautiful!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.