Temujin's Entry - Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Magickal Blessing

Hello All you wonderful people on Spells8.

Link to Challenge:

This weeks challenge is a blessing. This is the second time I have attempted this very method as I sent a spell to one of our own members here within this forum to assist with strength and self-confidence.

Since we are all overseas or on the other side of computer screens and phones, my method here is to send my intention through my body and through my device to be stored onto the Spell8 servers. Here, the energy waits for each member to log-in and to click on the spell for those energies to travel back through the system, through your device (thanks to our DNA) and back through you to activate.

So here it is, a blessing to all members of the forum who give me the permission to do so. This permission is given to me if you click on the hidden text below:

May these energies of blessings find their way down through the network, and into the Spells8 forum servers.

I bless all forum members of Spells8 and send them happiness and feelings of bliss. May those members that click on this blessing feel these energies coarse back through the servers and into their very souls.

I bless you, send you happiness and strength through these tough times.
May these energies flow through you and through all those around you this week.

May these energies remain on the Spells8 server to allow time for those members seeking a blessing to click on this spell.

Blessed Be.

Love from Tem.

14 Likes

Thank you for this treasure, @Temujin_Calidius!! :pray:

8 Likes

A beautiful casting of techno-magick, @Temujin_Calidius- I have to say I am really impressed with how you’ve taken space and distance and overcome it with a combination of technology and magick working together :clap::star_struck:

And using the blur to request casting permission- that is genius! Not to mention how beautiful and heartfelt the blessing itself is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Know that your blessing came through with such a burst of positivity that I know I’ll be enjoying it all day. Thank you so much, Tem! Many blessings back to you! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the blessings @Temujin_Calidius :prayer_beads:

5 Likes