Temujin's Updates

@Temujin_Calidius the candle looks great.

5 Likes

You’re such a clever clogs! That candle looks amazing, so neat and perfect. I honestly would have come from ‘Dusk’ at a first glance. Love your crystal holder too. Love your work!

5 Likes

Altar table came. Few more odds and ends to add to it and it’ll be how I want it. Waiting on a few more bits for it!

Tem

8 Likes

Very nice! I live that type of dark wood. It’s my favorite of the woods, the dark ones. Coming along nicely!

I think my ancestor altar 8s going to be shared with my nightstand. I have a small shelf for Brigid & I think I’m going to use the top of my jewelry chest for the Morrigan after I learn some more about her.

4 Likes

Ooh, very nice!

4 Likes

Everything looks really nice… Love the altar tables.
:purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Well done and the candles lol great! I am sure you intentions will have that little oomph since you put your energy and time into making the candle… :blush:

4 Likes

Nice altar looks so elegant and nice colour too…

4 Likes

Got my deities finally! They are so beautiful.

Now I just need to cleanse and consecrate them.

Tem

7 Likes

Those are lovely @Temujin_Calidius! I’m sure you will care for them & give them great homes in your space. It’s always a good feeling when things come together. I’m very happy for you! :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh they’re beautiful, Tem- they look like they were meant to be on your altar :blush: Your sacred space is really gorgeous- congrats to you for all your hard work! :clap:

4 Likes

WOW! :star_struck: Those are awesome! Congratulations on getting those!

4 Likes

Those statues really resonate with me. Nice choice and great photos. Thanks for sharing @Temujin_Calidius !

4 Likes

Simply stunning. I hope you will enjoy them and they will assist you in your practice :blush:

5 Likes

They’re beautiful :purple_heart:. They look perfect on your altar

4 Likes

I decided to add a shrine to my room so that I could separate my daily devotionals to my gods and goddesses from the working altar which I use more for magick purposes and rituals.

Just waiting on a couple offering bowls so that I can make food and drink offerings during my dailies.

Tem

6 Likes

That’s a great idea and I am sure the gods and goddesses you worship would appreciate such devotion! Looks great keep the updates coming…

5 Likes

Great job @Temujin_Calidius! I want to set up a proper altar for my Goddesses & 1 for my ancestors & then have my working altar for witchy workings. You’re doing a great job!

5 Likes

Looks great Tem!

5 Likes

It looks amazing, @Temujin_Calidius- congrats on how far your beautiful sacred space has come! Can’t wait to see the offering bowls, I know they’ll add another great touch to your display :bowl_with_spoon: :sparkles::blush:

3 Likes