Thanks for the Memories

This is my thank you for all of my spells8 family. Your concern and well wishes are refreshing, uplifting, and kind.
Thanks

animated-thank-you-image-0164

11 Likes

witchy hugs
Gif from Giphy

:hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

You are most welcome not to mention completely deserving of all the love and light that comes your way! I really appreciate all your input hear and always look forward to seeing you post here. I wish for many days sunny days
to come for you… :hugs: :heartpulse:

6 Likes

@Garnet… honest to goodness I saw the Title & thought you were leaving the forum… thanks for the little bit of panic to jumpstart my day :rofl:

You are very welcome, you are a part of the larger whole of community. We love :heart: you & of course all of our members, so you’re well-being becomes a part of the coven’s well-being also :two_hearts:

I’m so happy that you are doing well & recuperating from Ian as good as can be expected. I know when they come through FL there is really no telling how hard, fast, or damaging they will be. I hope you are able to get back to your daily flow sooner than later.

:heart: Siofra_Strega :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thank the sweet lord baby jesus you’re ok and back, love you darling! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

omg I did the same thing :rofl: but I’m glad you’re staying with us @Garnet – we all care about you and I personally am so happy to hear that you’re okay!

7 Likes

Me three! I saw the title and thought that you were leaving!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.