The 3 Types of Witches (No-Nonsense) 🧙‍♀️

Well said Sarah. Well said.
Garnet th-004Florida

7 Likes

This is well said as well! I went through a time where I thought that I had to know & have all the things & be good at them too! Always do what you resonate with, it’s your path & it only needs to make sense to you. :heart: I don’t perform rituals or spells ALL the time. Sometimes I just do little things around the house each day. It doesn’t always need to be an elaborate anything! It can be as simple or complex as you want it to be.

Have a great day! Enjoy whatever you do today & do it well!

5 Likes

Those bundles look amazing and I bet they smell divine when lit :fire: Well said, sarah! You take great pictures too! :+1:

6 Likes

@Francisco thank you!! I LOVED making them and I enjoy all things artistic. It feeds my soul.

P.s. I realized after my post that this was probably not the correct group to post this in. :joy: sorry if I veered off topic!

6 Likes

Thank you Francisco for breaking it all down in a nutshell!
You saved a lot of aggravation! :smiley:
Jeannie

6 Likes

You’re welcome!!

6 Likes

I used to wear boots like that all the time!! I was a hot gothic girl in high school :laughing: I used to work in Hot Topic, which is a goth related store. After a while of working there, I found a better job in the same mall (paid more!) It just so happened to be a Halloween store!! And, you got to wear costumes!!! But yeah, I had the boots for the longest time (along with many others) it got lost in storage bc my uncle failed to pay the storage fee! Ug!! :tired_face:

4 Likes

OH There are many types of witches in my opinion to many to count. I believe that being a witch is a personal practice. Witchcraft is very individualized and comes in many many many forms. Anyone can be a witch but the type of witch you become really depends on you and what you personally believe and the craft you choose to practice…
-Blessed be

4 Likes

@Susurrus what a great costume! I love it!

4 Likes

I agree with you about superstition, Friday the 13th for instance is an unlucky day? Well if was if you were many believe it was said to be unlucky if you were a Templar Knight.
Friday, 13 October 1307—a date sometimes incorrectly linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition[32][33]—King Philip IV ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested. The arrest warrant started with the words: Dieu n’est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume " (“God is not pleased. We have enemies of the faith in the kingdom”).[34]
Wikipedia- Knights Templar.

One version of the origin of this superstition is that Judas Iscariot was the 13th guest at the Last Supper and Jesus was crucified on a Friday.
Black Cats: Bad Luck
This superstition is a tough one for cat lovers to swallow, but in the Middle Ages it was thought that witches kept black cats as companions. Some people even believed that these kitties could turn into witches or demons after 7 years. Powerful men like Hitler and Napoleon Bonaparte may have been prepared to conquer nations, but both were terrified of a black cat.

5 Likes

@christina4

3 Likes

@Susurrus here is some context!

3 Likes

As for labels, I prefer self-adhesive to lick and stick. And I don’t care what others call me.

9 Likes

OMG Love, love love this post!!!

6 Likes