The All-Seeing Eye Throughout Time & History šŸ‘

Oh thatā€™s a great idea too! Iā€™m going to wear it once I get it to stay tight enough around my wrist. I have blessed it/consecrated it. Itā€™s very simple & I love that about it. Iā€™ve had it in my room with my witchy items. I think now is a great time wear it though. I have been working on a life decision & could use all the help I can get!

6 Likes

Sounds like the Eye could benefit you. Wishing you lots of abundance, love and lightI :nazar_amulet: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I will let you know what happens in the next few days.

5 Likes

I live this topic! Thank you for the discussion. Meditating with the third eye as the focus is definitely the most consistent thing I do but the pineal gland can also be attended to through some physical actions. It is said that fluoride causes the gland to be calcified so I have started by using a water source that filters it out (many filters do not) and also using non fluoride toothpaste. Since it is Pine shaped, using essences from cypress or others when setting intentions to open it is also something I do. My belief is that opening the pineal gland is one way to assist in opening that crown chakra :honeybee::honeybee:

6 Likes

Super interesting! I would like to ā€œworkā€ my third eye by continuing to practice meditation and focus on it. I did not realize how culturally widespread the concept was and found the Egyptian explanation to be super cool! Thanks for sharing this

4 Likes

Hitler was the messahia to Germany.

Meaning of the name Massiah . Variant of Messiah, the name means the promised one, the anointed one.

Hitler was tortured by his father. He was a frustrated, good painter. Austria didnā€™t recognise his talent and move to Germany.
After 1st. World war Germany was hungry.
No bread or money.
Someone decided enough is enough.
And people would listen to devil if he delivered what he preached.
Anybody saw it coming?
Small Country in Europe. Germans like to keep to themselves and do as theyā€™re told.
They used all sort of tricks to upset the balance of war, including sorcery.
Hitler was just a puppet. Astrological signs were there, planets too.
Too much negative energy around.
Who really stirred the cauldron?
The story behind the swastikas, reminds me a good math teacher.
-I do not care how you put it, as long as the end result is right.
Symbols are just that, be careful how you play themšŸ˜¬
Wheel of fortune card!
Perks & downfall of symbolism fed by the multitudes.
As humans, we all have good and evil within. Just waiting the right time to step out the closest.
Religion is a fascinating subject, but never to mix with politics.
After 100s of years roaming the planet, weā€™ve learnt nothing.
Still making the same old mistakes.
Germans more than anybody are trying to forget, but shouldnā€™t all we?

3 Likes

Wise words- symbols have a lot of power, and that power is based in human belief. Symbols can most definitely be changed- for better or for worse.

The swatsika is definitely one such symbolā€¦ but thereā€™s another discussion going about this subject, so to avoid having the same conversation going in multiple threads, hereā€™s the link to the current discussion on the symbolism of numbers and symbols in Card Set Numerology.

This is very interesting, @SacredBee! Exploring other ways to access the pineal gland and Third eye are definitely worth looking into.

Not to mention that meditating while using pine wood must smell wonderful- I love that earthen and natural tree scent! :evergreen_tree: :eye:

5 Likes

What an interesting article, again, thanks for sharing. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I have been wearing the bracelet for a few days now @Francisco & I feel better about my choices/decisions that I have made lately. I used to have it hanging on my witchy shelf or on my earring holder by my altar. I like wearing it, it makes me feel good & I found a way to keep it on my wrist with knots to hold it in place.

3 Likes

How apt that this came into my life~

5 Likes

Also I make these little talismans

$5 (includes s&h costs, tracking available at cost to buyer)
Blessed be

6 Likes

Made out of wood?
Could make a nice page marker.
Mushrooms can represent immortality.
Nicely done!

4 Likes

Seen that somewhere recently, slightly bigger.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a sticker but a wood bookmark type deal would be very cool

3 Likes

I like the smaller size because you could pin it anywhere

3 Likes

Learnt last night more about number 7ā€™s.
Weā€™re cat people!
We have numbers 3 & 4.
Like 9 weā€™re aliens.
Are mission is to share our knowledge.
We suffer from depression a lot.
Am I right so far?:thinking::revolving_hearts::pray:

3 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab: apologies for no responding to some of the posts.
Yesterday was an eventful day.
My numerology app adviced to keep calm.
Had to get out to get my COVID jab.
Weather fluctuations played havoc with my arthritis, and communication wasnā€™t at my best.
My glucose levels dropped, unexpectedly by midnight!
Although think day ended rather well.
I tend to bottled things up, another number 7 perk?
What am I mouning about?, there are people worse off than I.
Cheer up a bit you little twat!-just complementing myself here.:blush::rofl::smiley::relaxed::pray:

3 Likes

I hope today is treating you better xo

4 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab : thank you.
I watched last night a woman psychologist taking about toxic relationships and love do not last forever.
After, bought her book: 10 ways to kill a relationship.
This morning in the Guardian, read about Charlotte Ramping.
Coincidence?
Sheā€™s to be a 7!!!:relaxed:
Iā€™m evolving, but, is He, will He?
Time will tellā€¦ Madonnaā€™s ā€œconfessions on the dance floorā€: Like it or Not!

2 Likes

Thanks for this great post :blush: I use the nazar and hamza eye but also use my third eye in my craft however i need to update my skills and refresh my mind on how to amplify the skill.

5 Likes