Card set numerology

Anybody own one of this?

Numerology Guidance Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook by Michelle Buchanan

4 Likes

I do not, but I have done my numerology chart when I did birth charts for my husband & I & our compatibility. There’s so much to learn!

4 Likes

Wish I’ve done it long time ago.
Now am older I understand and appreciate these gathered information,overtime, better.
Never too late to learn!

3 Likes

it never is, I’m reading & studying astrology & numerology. A little bit each day. I am in love with what I am learning.

I actually just printed my husband’s birth chart & our compatibility charts. He had 5 planets in retrograde when he was born. I had 1 & it was Jupiter. So we are both very special people that can learn from each other. I’m going to run his numerology report in a few minutes at:

Free Numerology Report

5 Likes

Will check out, thanks.
Me and my partner are both 7
We are defenetly not a boring couple.
We need space to breathe but can be together too.
It’s not perfect, depends how bad really want stay together.
2 Gemini, I feel more like Taurus these days.
Moons in virgo and Taurus.
According to Chinese astrology:
Metal ox and earth rat born in year of wood dragon.
Don’t know much about retrogrades, but both can be very stubborn.

3 Likes

Just done it, it’s great.
Must read it again.
But interesting how different sites will give different numbers.
Nowadays come to finally appreciate my number 7 since I have all these information.

4 Likes

My life path number is also 7!

3 Likes

How it feels about?
Think you should alter your name to get a different one?
Since I’ve got information feel more comfortable using it.

Just had a thought.

Anyone prove me wrong, but Nazi German
Swastika has 4 sevens.

4×7=28=10=1

1 equals beginning.

Time to set the wheel of war in motion.

Wikipedia :

The swastika symbol, (right-facing or clockwise ) or (left-facing, counterclockwise, or sauwastika), is an ancient religious icon in the cultures of Eurasia. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indian religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

2 Likes

Read about what you said on CBD oil.
Not really helping with muscle pain, but sleep longer and am being more aware of long vivid dreams.
Many years ago learnt not to fear these dreams.
But think I should begin writing them down.
No recurring ones, but so full of symbolism.

3 Likes

I write down my dreams in my journal when I can remember them. It’s good to be able to look back on them. I’m thinking of getting a journal dedicated to dreams because right now they are mixed in with my shadow work & whatever write on certain days. I have filled 4 or 5 since August of 2020.

2 Likes

You make a great point here, @Basil! When I first when to South Korea, it was shocking to see the swastika symbol proudly displayed on walls and temples. But it turns out to be exactly what you said- this symbol was originally a symbol of peace and well-being before being stolen, twisted, and given a much darker conotation by the Nazis.

There’s a great article in the BBC for anyone interested: How the World Loved the Swatsika- Until Hitler Stole It

When it comes to things like symbols (especially with very emotionally and culturally charged symbols)- it can be important to consider their historical ties, culutral significance, and personal meanings in order to read their energy :+1:

It can be the same with numbers too! I always think of the number 13- while it is my personal lucky number, many see the number 13 as a number of bad luck (think Friday the 13th :black_cat: !). Or how the number 4 is a normal number in many Western cultures, but is associated with death in parts of Asia :skull_and_crossbones:

It is fascinating to see how numbers and symbols can carry different interpretations and deeper meanings to a person based on their own culture and experiences :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
I have read your posts on swastikas.
So much I did not know. I’ve just found the Holy Grail!
I’ve checked all the subsequent links after.
I agree that people needs to be educated.
I agree that those who lived the Terror of Nazi Germany have those symbols forever tattooed in their minds.
To someone like me, difficult to comprehend.
The symbols are everywhere, just know were to look- Davinci code film line😊
I think is good people taking a stand in the name of art. Let’s no go back to the time when church castrated all Michael Angelo’s statues.
Ignorance, is bliss?- Not anymore!

2 Likes

We should be more concerned about the far right groups raising all over the world.
I watched this documentary in Spain, and raised hairs on the back of my neck.
The beauty of it is that history repeats itself: no jobs, no food, no future.
Like the swastikas, we all have a scapegoat in mind: Hitler.
The whole Germany was to blame.
A domino effect cleverly orchestrated that swiftly caught Europe by surprise.
Just remember that France and Poland in welcomed, in the beginning, the invasion.

1 Like

As someone who has traveled in Germany and is currently living in Poland, I have learned we need to be very careful about blanket statements like this.

While it is undeniable that the Nazis committed atrocities in the name of Germany, it cannot be said that every individual German supported the regime. You can find accounts of Germans putting their lives on the line to save Jews (Seattle Times: German who saved more Jews in the Holocaust than Schindler, Times of Isreal: Nazi official who risked life to save hundreds of Jews, Holocaust Encyclopedia: Oskar Schindler, among others)

As something close to my heart, I know this is a very complex and heavy issue. I also agree that history and politics are very important things to discuss! :+1: However, as our forum leader has mentioned before- there is a time and place to dig deep into these important conversations.

While politics are an unavoidable part of life and are brought up here and there- the Spells8 Forum is a forum with a witchy focus and isn’t the best place to hold these political debates.

Let’s aim to keep things witchy here! :sparkles::pray:

Love and Light

3 Likes

I’ve read about it and watched it.
To me it’s a very interesting subject.
Germans did not like it one bit, but they threated the officers to kill their families.
From the beginning soldiers were given drugs to keep moral up.
They made lots of mistakes.
Trying to control Russian oil supplies, invading in early spring?
Still do not get what it took so long for America to intervine.
Spain got out of it because was in a civil war and Hitler thought Franco was a clown.
Like all megalomaniacs, Hitler wanted too much too soon.
German Holocaust is probably the famous one, but there are other Holocausts in history that do not get these press.
Each Country has a cross to carry!
Not my intention to upset anybody.
To date information still making headings.
The horros suffered by those, dead and survivors beggars belief.
I wasn’t there, did not endure it, but amazes me what human beings can do to each other.
Like someone recently mentioned: the planets and signs were there.
2020 has a lot in common with what happened then.
We are not out of deep water yet.
There are suggestions that this will go on til 2026.
There’s gonna be more COVID, not as bad as the first.
Our planet is very fragile.
We still have a chance to turn things around, it’s not to late.
As in Game of Thrones: I swear it by the old gods and new!:pray::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart::sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

Cheers to that, @Basil! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May there be a bright road and much hope ahead for humanity :sunrise_over_mountains:

So mote it be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

We’ll put it!
And…I know I go on passionately about subjects that interest me.
I enjoy doing research and still loads to learn, so somebody stop me!
I do not do it deliberately :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s also topicals which I think help the most with physical pains. You can apply it right on the ache and it goes to work immediately! I am in Canada so there may be different options available for me and if you’re not able to find anything I’d happily send you some samples in the mail!

3 Likes

The discomfort on skin is manageable, when it gets in tissue around bones, that’s something else.
I usually apply arnica on the skin, it works so far.
But pain inside hip area, use an electric blanket.
When really gets bad, I can be all day under it.
I am changing my diet to see it helps.
CBD do not work, may need to increase dose.

3 Likes

İş that a duck and no sorry

4 Likes