The Beauty Within

My son bought me a gift the other day. It was a couple of geodes. This was our first time opening up the sparkly treasure. I thought you just had to whack at it with a hammer :flushed: well, the first one didn’t turn out so well! There were pieces everywhere. Thankfully, it came with safety goggles. For the rest, I used a chisel and hit that with the hammer. Anyway, it was a fun time learning! There’s quartz and celestite.

9 Likes

oooooooh so pretty :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is a new device and now I realize that the camera stinks! Sorry!

4 Likes

Their gorgeous! How nice of your son!

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: he knows I love me some crystals! I was so surprised :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Awe! So cute!! They’re pretty!!

4 Likes

What a fun activity! :star_struck::gem: It looks like the two of you got some lovely treasures- it was a very thoughtful gift from your son :+1: Do you have any plans with them? Perhaps new additions to your altar, or maybe you can use them in your crystal grids? :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

There may be a future with crystal grids. But for now, I do have some on my altar.

2 Likes

That’s an amazing gift! So happy for you!

Do you know where he got them? They look really nice!

6 Likes

He got them from Walmart actually. It’s from National Geographic and only 10$! My son said that he grabbed the last one. So, the do sell out quick.

5 Likes