The beginning of another shopping spree

I have to keep this round small but I have bought a couple little things and plan a few more over the next couple weeks

The first is a small chakra set that I order a few days ago and I wasn’t sure what to expect as it was only $5. It is absolutely amazing and is currently listed for $22

20 Likes

Next is this lovely little thing that looks nothing like picture and I have no idea what it is

17 Likes

Looks like you got a good deal!

14 Likes

@Nancy9 Definitely and it’s incredible. The little booklet has more information than is in a rather expensive book

13 Likes

I just found this! I think it’s going to be part 2

Private Zen Garden Set of Wooden Yoga Meditation with Chakra Stone, Meditation Yoga Accessories, and Incense Pad,It is Suitable for Home or Meditation (9.8in×9.8in, White) Amazon.com

13 Likes

Awesome find and sooo cheap! I am currently persuading myself not to buy more but damn it is so hard when there are soooo many cute things out there… :blush:

11 Likes

Beautiful treasures, @Nixi! I really like the cherry blossom flower- is it an incense holder? It’s really pretty! :cherry_blossom: :blush:

Enjoy your fun finds! :heart:

9 Likes

Yes, isn’t it just the cutest?

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly

11 Likes

It’s adorable! I hope it and all of your beautiful new treasures serve you well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria

9 Likes

@Nixi You’re welcome! :heart:

8 Likes

Next is another small journal. I already have a green one that is sort of multitasking right now.

They’re going to be a sort of combination of private family grimoire and so of field journal.

The plan is the green one for green magic, the brown one general magic and I have plans to buy one that caught my eye for a new Tarot journal and there’s a pretty purple one that would be perfect for Crystals and crystal work

But here is the brown one. I tried to capture the detail in the cover

15 Likes

Oh wow, that’s such a beautiful journal! :heart_eyes: I really love how the inside is a binder rather than bound pages. That’s always such a selling point for me, especially when it comes to books or journals that I’m using for a grimoire or other magickal book.

And the leaf detail on the little bookmark :leaves: is so cute! I love it so much!

11 Likes

@MeganB and the paper is really nice and there are blank refills that are great for sketching. I bought my son a different style with blank pages and I was really surprised at the quality

10 Likes

That is is a beautiful journal.

11 Likes

Very nice. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I love the size and the thought of things being separate. I can’t wait to get more, especially one to replace my Tarot journal but I just made a purchase that might literally end up with the credit card being taken away

10 Likes

Oh boy @Nixi can’t wait to see what it is, lol.

11 Likes

@Nixi I believe :face_with_monocle: the 2nd image crystal could be a Calcite or maybe Selenite.

They are all beautiful & the cherry blossom incense holder is too cute :heart_eyes:

10 Likes