The cream is constantly eating my feelings. How can I destroy it?

Hello everyone, I have been feeling unwell lately. I have a kind of feeling of emptiness and an unwelcome feeling that I do not know what it is and where it comes from. I always take care of houseplants and they gave me energy but this time there is no feeling in I do not change, I used the bathroom to cleanse, I used pecan smoke and incense to clean the house, I tried not to judge myself and just let these feelings pass me by, yesterday I meditated for a few minutes and I prepared a soothing tea mixture of several herbs for myself so that it might help with this mess; But the only feeling that still eats me from inside like a worm and I cry for no reason and I do not know why? I do not even want to communicate with my friends or do anything else, this feeling has been eating me for almost a month and @ jennifer59 Aziz told me about zipping the chakras, but unfortunately I did not understand his explanation and I did not understand the videos he sent and only I searched Persian language on YouTube but I did not find anything.The last time I did a spell was on September 8, and after that I almost fell into a trance.:sob::pensive::broken_heart:🙍

Please help and guide me.:pray:t2::mage:

I’m sorry in advance that I involved you with bad feelings. And I hope no one experiences it.:no_entry_sign::no_entry::x:

14 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way, @zari. It sounds as if you have depression. I would get closed off, not wanting to talk to anyone, not wanting to do anything at all, not even read. It’s something your doctor should be able to help you with. It’s not a bad thing, it’s a chemical in your brain messing with you type of thing.

Meditation will only help somewhat, in fact, when I’m depressed I can hardly meditate at all. All I get is negative crap running through my head. Medication has made a big difference in my life. So don’t feel embarrassed or discouraged, get to your doctor and see what he/she says.

13 Likes

In fact, I do not have negative things in my head. I would not have had a bad event in my life. But now I just get stuck in this state without having negative thoughts.

12 Likes

Sometimes depression isn’t about being negative but just the inability to do. I have off and on depression caused by many things in my life, I rarely am negative just empty and Unenergetic. No motivation at all.

Whatever is going on, I hope you can resolve it and be happy and lively again.

12 Likes

@zari i hope things get better for you

11 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way. I also suffer from depression (like @Amethyst ) and often just feel empty and numb. I DO encourage you, if you have a doctor, to talk to them about your feelings and perhaps start some medication. As it’s already been said, it doesn’t necessarily come from a negative event. Clinical depression comes from an imbalance of chemicals in the brain.

Give yourself grace and know that you don’t need to force these feelings away and “be happy (though you probably want to). It’s okay and human to not be well sometimes.

Today I was very low and did a guided meditation to unblock all 7 chakras. It was an hour long and I took a little nap afterwards. But I highly recommend it! All you need is time to yourself, somewhere to lie down comfortably, and your powers of visualization. I feel so much better!

Don’t ever hesitate to open up to us about what you’re experiencing. We’re here to support one another.

13 Likes

Thank you all for your sympathy and response​:pray:t2::candle::rainbow::blue_heart::orange_heart:

9 Likes

Oh, sweetie, if only it was so easy as being depressed over a bad event. Looking back on my life, I had depression and anxiety problems as far back as kindergarten. You just cry for no good reason at all.

No, what I mean by bad thoughts, is that I get a running tape in my head. “Everyone’s talking about you behind your back. They’re looking at you because you’re ugly and fat. You can never do anything right.” That kind of thought process. The medicine helps me control that and keep those negative things away because they’re not true. It’s just the bad part of my brain trying to trick me.

Anyhoo, enough about me. Get yourself to a doctor and in the meantime, I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you’ll feel better.

13 Likes

Hello @zari,

I’m not sure which country you are from, but if it is one of the countries that have now made this herbal medicine legal, there are other options to pharmaceutical drugs.

Have a read into this:

There is still a lot of ongoing research going into it and countries are beginning to legalise it for medicinal and therapeutic or even religious use currently due to their findings. It is said to have the potential to cure depression in people in 1 dose for up to 6 months with no toxicity to your brain. Not to mention, there’s no endless list of negative side-effects that come with it, which require more medicine, which require more medicine, which require more medicine to cure those side-effects, side-effects, side-effects. If you catch my drift.

As others above have said, talk to your GP first. But I am pro-herbal at first instance before getting into pharma.

Tem

9 Likes

I feel so badly for you. How you describe it was just how I used to feel sometimes. I do have some little things that I do. They are more short-term fixes but they might be worth a try? Peppermint oil can help lift your mood. I bought an organic lip balm for about $2. I rub that on my wrists and inhale the scent. It helps a little, as does the tea. Chamomile tea helps some people who feel down. One thing that really helps me is to do something with my hands, something that kind of has a beginning and end, like coloring a picture of making a crystal braclet. I get distracted by choosing the colors or playing with the beads, and I often will listen to music or an audio program while I do it. It almost always helps. I have been writing down something I feel grateful for everyday (my planner has a space for that) and I do at least one self-care thing a day (and I write it down). I’ve been doing it for about a year now. It seems trite and cliche maybe but it has really helped me stay on top of my down moods, esp. because the meds I took for years just stopped working for me, and everything else medical I tried was too strong (I just slept all the time) or had bad side effects. So I’m trying all these little tricks and the combination helps. But winter is coming and sometimes, wow, winter can do a number on me. As soon as Thanksgiving rolls around, I get super anxious. I love your contributions Zari and I sure hope you feel better soon. :heart:

10 Likes

Same. It’s so myterious how one day is okay and the next is so not. It must be chemical but I still don’t understand it.

9 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re not feeling yourself! :revolving_hearts:
What I do, is something that makes me happy. I know that sounds hard when you’re upset. I also journal. I would write to my depression and ask it to go away! I’d tell it you don’t ruin my mental health and I have no need for you. I love coloring and drawing. Distract yourself, keep your mind busy. One time I was upset and I turned on a cold shower and jumped in and I kinda screamed because it was freezing and I laughed so it took me out of that mind frame.

Whatever happens, we’re all here for you! I’ll pray for you that you feel better soon!!! Meanwhile, you can message me if you’d like! I’m a great listener.

8 Likes

Showers are amazing! Sometimes (because I have a hard time crying) I will sit in a steamy shower when I start feeling down and just think of something I know will make me cry just to let out all the pent up sadness. I feel amazing afterwards, but exhausted.
A cold very quick shower is so energizing. When I’m done crying I’ll turn it to cold to do a rinse. To refresh my body I suppose.

We also have lots of rivers here. Jumping in is also nice. Or a waterfall.

8 Likes

@Amethyst I understand what you mean. I have experienced and experienced these negative feelings before. And I’ve been compiling myself for a long time, but it doesn’t feel like a past experience. Something empties my soul and body at the same time. Something like a leech sucking both body and soul. I have just found my way spiritually. And I really like it because it 's something I’ve loved since I was a child. And now I have the taste of starting a small business, but I do not know why I am going through this experience in this situation? Oh no, unfortunately, I can not trust doctors, because medicine is no longer a job that helps sick people, and only … Of course, I do not judge everyone, maybe this is the case in my country …

@Temujin_Calidius I am from Iran. And I do not think such a thing can be found in my country, but thank you!

@mary25 Thank you for understanding my feelings. And I’m sorry you experienced that too. And I liked your exercises look interesting, music, fragrance, art …! But I do not even have the strength and patience for personal and ordinary work, but it works like a wave. I’m completely on my own for five or 10 minutes. And all of a sudden I run out of energy and enthusiasm. And I get stuck in this phase for a long time. I want to start a small business that engages me with a little bit of art and taste, but I don’t know if I can do it or not. Does this feeling allow me to start? Sometimes I can not even stand on my feet!

@christina4 Cold water will kill me :grimacing: and I sometimes write, but just when I’m in a good mood, I don’t seem to be able to do anything at this time, and this time I’m doing something positive like starting my own magical path and launching a I am thinking of a new job and I am planning what more exciting thing can I find that will excite me?
Thank you for taking the time to pray and help me despite all the hustle and bustle in your life.

@NoName Do you turn a hot shower into a cold one? Are you torturing yourself? :joy::joy: Wow, you are lucky! You live in a dream place with a river and a pond!

Finally, thank you all for the sympathy and solutions you showed me to save myself.

8 Likes

Yea I live in Oregon, we tend to have a little bit of everything. But I live in the foothills of the mountains. We have two lakes and many rivers and mountains, the ocean is about 1.5 hours away. I love the outdoors here. With that being said I feel like there is beauty everywhere, you just have to find it. I feel like people tend to want what they can’t have (guilty here :smiley:). I try to appreciate all areas of nature. You have things in your area that I would never be able to grow, see or experience, for that I am so thankful for everyone’s experience and really enjoy the different global areas.
:hugs:

7 Likes

@zari i similar to other members have depression and it took me 15 years to admit it as i thought i would be seen as someone who needs to be locked up… i have found it is always best to make sure:
1- you care for yourself the best way you can (and yes i know it is hard when you are not your best but if you don’t i don’t want you to end up like me where i just slept day in and day out in hope the day ends), and
2- keep social even when times are tough. It sounds like you are doing your best and seeing you post here is a positive sign.
As for being from a middle eastern background, i am myself Australian by blood and my ancestors were from Spain, Native American, English, Irish and Scottish so it is my husband who is Afghan (I have been in this adopted culture for 16 years), but he grew up in Iran and i don’t know if it is the same for you but if i needed support from my in-law side they would just say “don’t be silly about saying i have depression when there are others out there starving and dying from wars everyday and you are not happy with your comfortable life”, so not having someone to understand me is tough. Also being a witch and my husband is religious gets me in a lot of problems each day and apparently i am something such as Jaffar from Aladdin to my husband lol :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:
I will say whether you feel up or down just remember you are unique and try to remember what makes you truely you and take one day at a time… As for finding that herb in Iran i would say i don’t think you will find it and if you can you will need to know the Persian name. I too am wondering if i will find sage on my next journey there since i say 3 months at a time almost every 2 years… Never know i might see you there :blush:

8 Likes

Ooh, a waterfall would be amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Hello everyone,:raising_hand_woman:t2: I came back exactly 9 months when I was not in this forum, as all of your loved ones told me that the soul was eaten about the imbalance of hormones in my body. But after 9 months​:calendar:, I was able to help myself with meditation and :woman_in_lotus_position:t2::candle::woman_in_lotus_position:t2::candle::woman_in_lotus_position:t2: positive thoughts :dancer:t2::ok_woman:t2:and save myself from side effects of this drug,:pill::syringe: … but unfortunately I lost time, when I could learn a lot alongside your loved ones. From today, I have a month of time to finish the special membership credit that @Francisco gave me​:gift::gift:, there are only one month remaining​:timer_clock::hourglass_flowing_sand: and there are many things that I have not yet studied, so in this one month, I have to be very intensive to study and take notes​:memo::notebook_with_decorative_cover: from the content and I can not talk in the conversation. … So I think so here you should say goodbye :cry::weary::weary::weary:to all of you unless the question goes for me to ask you.
For all of you I’ll send :postbox::gift::airplane:love​:blue_heart::orange_heart: :blue_heart:and light.:fireworks::sparkles::fireworks::sparkles::fireworks::sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi Zari- it’s always lovely to hear from you!

I’m glad you’ve been able to help yourself with meditation and positive thoughts- sending lots of love and light your way :heart: I hope you enjoy your studies and that you are able to learn a lot of helpful things :books:

I’m sorry if we have to say goodbye for now, but please know that you are always welcome back with open arms! The community will be here waiting for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

What always helps me is to be in nature especially around trees and tree groves.

They have strong healing energies around them.

Sending positive vibes

7 Likes