The Key to the Universe

Happy Sunday beautiful people!!!

I wanted to share with you this beautiful view of the Milky-way, taken from the inside of one of the towers of the Castle of Rocca Calascio, in Abruzzo Italy.
This picture is called ‘LA CHIAVE DELL’UNIVERSO’ or The Key to the Universe…

Here the link to the photographer Instagram

Have a wonderful day :sparkles:

9 Likes

Gorgeous picture! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

What the Universe has to offer is so amazing. It makes me feel so small to look up at the sky. We’re only a tiny speck compared to all that’s out there. This is a phenomenal picture :star_struck: thank you so much for sharing this with us :heartpulse::blush::old_key::dizzy::stars::star::star2:

4 Likes

What a beautiful picture! Reminds me of the tower card somewhat. Nice!

4 Likes

I am always moved by views of the Milky Way! Good morning to you all. We still have a heat wave here in Southern California. I couldn’t sleep last night until I cuddled an ice bag. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

2 Likes

I thought of the same thing!!

Beautiful picture, Eleonora! Props to the photographer, I’m looking at his Instagram, it’s crazy!

I hope you’re staying safe in the shade! I heard there’s a wave of forest fires all over

6 Likes

Fires in Central and Northern CA. Really bad this last few years.

2 Likes

I hear you! Here in Oregon it wasn’t so bad last year but this summer it’s starting again. And we’re also seeing evacuees from CA this time!

4 Likes

Such a gorgeous picture- it’s a perfect balance of relaxing to look it, but also inspirational too! :milky_way::old_key: Thank you for sharing, @Oh_My_Wonderland- I love pictures like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope @wendy4, @Francisco and anyone else impacted by the forest fires are staying safe and out of the heat! :pray:

5 Likes