The "M" symbol in hands!

@christina4
Remember beauty comes from inside💝

6 Likes

Always does!!!

6 Likes

I have it on both hands, my right-hand looks like a double M. I thought everyone had it! Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I thought my palm didn’t have an “M” but the more I look the more I see one. I think you have one too!

6 Likes

@Francisco.
Thanks
Mine have a line on the base, so makes 3 triangles.
They look more like shark fins :smiley:
Is it possible to get different mayor lines on each palm?

6 Likes

That line that makes the triangles seems to be your health line.

However some people call “the unhealthy line”. In the picture you shared above your health line seems to touch all three major lines: Life, Head and Heart.

I recommend that you read “CHAPTER X: THE LINE OF HEALTH OR THE HEPATICA” from the book I linked above. It has lots of useful information about the line of Health.

6 Likes

My health line is broken in several places which according to my brief reading supports the state of my health…

5 Likes

@Francisco
Bought a couple of palmistry books.
I will scan the palms and begin to work.
I believe my health line has come to a halt, something to do do with recent events: diabetes and stress.

Let’s not forget that lines can stop and resume growing over a lifetime.

For what I read so far, found palmistry a very interesting subject. Far more complicated than astrology and tarot.
Among all the quotations, there’s one that got me thinking.
Observe what people do with their hands, they will not notice, it will give you a great deal of information about the person!

As a Taurean, need to keep an eye on my heart.
Stress and indulging on good food are not good companions.
Was diabetes a serious wake up call to change my eating habits?:thinking:

7 Likes

Nice! Which books did you get??

I agree that the way the hands move and also the nails, and even calluses and scars are part of the reading. The lines on the palm and the hand itself are a mirror of the things we have done in life and can tell a lot.

I think smaller lines tend to change a lot more than the major lines (Life, Heart, Head). Keep an eye on your heart!

7 Likes

@Francisco.

-In focus palmistry, by Roberta Vernon.

-The everything palmistry book, by Katina Z. Jones.

-Palmistry for beginners, by Clarissa Lightheart.
It’s a minefield of information, slow learning and fascinating process.
One of the books suggests to find a good palm reader. They are expensive, but worth the money.
There’s also a paragraph mentioning hands with very few lines, difficult to read!

6 Likes

I have M on both of mine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have the M on both my hands. A triangle, i also have the +'s on each of my fingers.

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs & @rachel29… I have the M on both hands but I never checked for the + or little lines! New thing to check out once the lights are on & everyone is awake! :laughing:

4 Likes