The Portal is Open 11/11

I found this Portal spread to be quite interesting. So I thought to share it:

19 Likes

Ooo… I am intrigued! & Emerald Lotus is awesome! I have so many of their spreads on my laptop. Thank you for sharing! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Ooh! I’ll definitely give this a go after I do my meditation this afternoon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I always enjoyed the numerology of dates and the effect these numbers can have on us. Numbers are a human expression but they carry beauty in them too.

11/11 to me is about the sweet sound of alliteration. I think a good devotion during this portal would be reading or chanting some: Alliterative poems about Magic, or maybe a bout spirituality.

:new_moon: I am also excited about the upcoming Lunar Eclipse of Nov 21!

8 Likes

With 11/11 coming up at the end of the week, I thought it would be good to bring this back! Thank you for this awesome tarot spread to celebrate 11/11, @christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

You’re so welcome! Thanks for this bc I forgot about this spread! :heart: :white_heart: :raised_hands::grin:

5 Likes

Thank you, Christina! I will give it a try!

4 Likes

11/11 is my bday! :tada::birthday:

4 Likes

That is a very blessed day to have a birthday! Wishing you a good one in advance- may all your wishes come true, Satu! :partying_face: :heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :tada: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, in advance!

3 Likes