The Triple Goddess tribute

Got bored and colored this today

15 Likes

Wonderful job @phoenix_dawn! You have a wonderful gift! :art:

6 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus this is actually how I got into the business of being an artist. My husband suggested I start selling framed copies of the pictures I colored and I took it and ran with it.

6 Likes

Horrible pictures, people in the way :joy:

8 Likes

Oh wow! I love to color, but I can’t draw or anything. I have all kinds of coloring books & posters.

I have a couple of the pages I colored framed in my living room. I’ll take pictures!

6 Likes

Oh my! That’s so pretty @phoenix_dawn! Good job!

6 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst

@Susurrus those are beautiful. I have some of my work framed and used to keep it and most of my paintings hung up all over my house
These are some of my paintings

6 Likes

I can’t freehand anything to save my life. I’ve been told that I have nice handwriting though. :joy:

5 Likes

Such beautiful pieces of art! :heart_eyes: There are some very talented Art Witches here- thanks for sharing your masterpieces and talents! :sparkles::art:

6 Likes

Wow beautiful… May i ask where you get your colouring pages from?

7 Likes

I get most of my coloring books off Amazon

6 Likes

Very beautiful :heart_eyes: I really like that!!! Where did you get that book??? Bc I love coloring too!!!

7 Likes

I got it in on Amazon. It has 2 copies of each picture in it

6 Likes

Amazon has a little bit of everything. I am going to look for some witchy coloring books. Now that it’s getting cooler I will be moving slower & taking more breaks. I like to have things other than my phone :iphone: to use when I’m resting.

6 Likes

Nice thank you for sharing… :blush:

5 Likes