The Zodiac Signs as Cuisines

Hi everyone.

As it is Taurus season and Taurus loves food, I have tried to embody the zodiac signs as world cuisines. I tried to choose those that embody the qualities of each sign.

My sun is French - i do enjoy good good. I love french onion soup, make beef bourguinon quite often and even make my own croissants now and again.

My moon is vegetarian. I always have veg with dinner and do take notions for “veggie weeks” or months from time to time.

My rising is fusion- does throwing things from the fridge together count :joy:

16 Likes

Ohh I love these! Let’s see…

My :scorpius: Sun is… Thai!

My :sagittarius: Moon is… Idian!

My :gemini: Rising is… fusion!

and you know what? I love them all!

12 Likes

Hmm… How do I feel about food and meals… I think quality can be had without “luxury.” Like, escargot is nice, but I ain’t paying for that. :laughing: Although, I do think every meal should have quality ingredients, nicely balanced flavours, and be prepared like it could be served at a nice restaurant. Except I mean that when I eat at home for much cheaper than going out and spending $30 pp. (That’s about $20 USD.) :crazy_face: So, yes, I’m a massive snob, but not into paying for expensive French cuisine.

I’m gonna pretend I’m a Gemini for this one. :black_heart: One of our favourite foods is my fusion breakfast, which goes bacon, broccoli, eggs, and rice, with Chinese spices and chilli oil. The broccoli has to be fried until it caramelises a bit. :yum:

8 Likes

Thai, French, and Fusion - that sounds like a fun meal to me! :yum:

I’ll take some Masaman Curry for my main, a lovely chocolate croissant for desert, and something funky for a side - a very exciting course! :laughing: :plate_with_cutlery:

Love this, @Cosmic_Curiosity, it’s so creative! Thanks for the smile today (and now I’m hungry! :joy:)

8 Likes

Yep, Indian cuisine absolutely, I love Bollywood too, I love Shuruh Khan

7 Likes

Mexican, Steakhouse and Thai!

I don’t know about Thai as I have never tried it, but the other two are spot on!

8 Likes

Ooo…

Thai, Japanese, & Italian!

Hmmm… I don’t think I’ve had much of the first 2, or if I have not recently… but the last is 1 of my favorites :heart_eyes:

(I added this to the Astrology :milky_way: Master Post also :hugs:)

7 Likes