There are many types of divination?

Did you know that there are many types of divination?

Types Of Divination I found

1 Astrology

2 Automatic Writing

3 Bibliomancy

4 Candle

5 Cartomancy

6 Clairaudience

7 Clairvoyance

8 Clearomancy

9 Cromniomancy

10 Dowsing/Diving Rods

11 Fortune Telling

12 Graphology .

13 I-Ching

14 Lithiomancy

15 Numerology

16 Ogham

17 Oneiromancy

18 Osteomancy

19 Palmistry

20 Pendulum

21 Precognition

22 Psychcometry.

23 Rune Casting

24 Scrying

25Tasseography – reading tea leaves

https://occultmafia.com/24-types-of-divination-methods-you-need-to-check-out

Look up divination on wikipedia, it will amaze you how many there are.
They go on & on & on.

Methods of divination - Wikipedia

Forgive me for not writing more, but I couldn’t figure out how without just plain copying. And that’s a no no.

Blessings and Love to all

Garnet

10 Likes

So many types of divination, so many ways to get answers and insight! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for putting this list together, @Garnet- it really is amazing to see just how many methods there are :blush:

Adding to Garnet’s great list, there’s more information about some lesser-known types of divination in Francisco’s post: Cromniomancy, Capnomancy & Other Little-Known Divination Methods :crystal_ball:

Saved the best for last! :grin: :tea::fallen_leaf: :heart:

9 Likes

I just learned about this one & I want to look into it more because what I know is literally bare-bones information. :joy:

8 Likes

TheTravelWitch_BryCarpe diem

I didn’t include chemical or drug induced divination. I’m sure there are more, but after reading all this, I was tired. So I…zzzzz
Much love and power.
Garnet

8 Likes

So many types of divination! I’ll bet there are even more than what’s listed here.

8 Likes

@Kasandra
Good Morning, I wrote a new Dragon Invocation spell, Interested? :grin: :blush: :upside_down_face:
Garnet

7 Likes

Yes, please share!

6 Likes

No one could blame you- instead of counting sheep, we could count methods of divination! :joy: Goodness know there are so many out there :laughing: :+1:

Hope you got some good rest, Garnet- thanks again for this fun list! :sparkles:

3 Likes