Things to do with all those jars, dried herbs, and flowers

@Ostara your work is amazing. That’s it, when we move it has to be near you :rofl:

10 Likes

I’m not sure if mushrooms are a witch-specific thing. :thinking: I just know that Bry loves mushrooms and has a post around here somewhere about mushroom hunting in Poland!

Into the Woods for Shrooms and Blues :mushroom:

10 Likes

I was thinking it was probably a coincidence

10 Likes

Thank you, you are such a sweet heart Nixi. Come on down to Texas. Lol!

10 Likes

Speaking of Bry & her mushrooms :mushroom: I remember when my daughter gave me a pair of Crocs that she gave to me, she went through her little things that you can put in the holes. One of the things was a mushroom & I immediately thought of Bry & had sent her a message about it :laughing:

10 Likes

@Ostara OMG Linda thats beautiful

9 Likes

Thank you Christina. It made such a mess when I was putting it together, next time it will be an outside job. Lol!

9 Likes

It finally uploaded. So perfect!!! :yellow_heart::blue_heart::heart:

9 Likes

Helloooo beautiful! :heart_eyes:

It’s like a magickal garden inside a jar- look at all those colors! Just looking into it must make you feel happy and rejuvenated! It is one lovely jar! :jar: :bouquet:

Congrats on your first jar, Tracie- it is really beautiful! :heart: Plus knowing that you foraged everything yourself makes it extra special- you’ll remember your time exploring nature and finding things every time you look at it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also :sparkles::mushroom: MUSHROOM CHARM YESSSSS :mushroom::sparkles::joy: Omg I love it so much.

Hahaha thank you for the tag! :laughing: :+1: I do love mushrooms! :mushroom: :two_hearts:

It’s a great question! I’d say that while they aren’t explicitly related, mushrooms are often associated with a “witchy aesthetic”.

For me personally, I think they seem really magickal. They are super fun to see while out in the woods- they come in so many funky shapes, sizes, and colors! They add a lot of excitement to a nature walk haha :mushroom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m always happy about getting fun messages about mushroomy things! :joy::heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @tracie4 and @BryWisteria!

9 Likes

@Ostara :hugs::heart:

9 Likes

I agree with MeganB! So pretty!!

11 Likes

Hi @laurel1 welcome to the family. If you haven’t already, please post in Introductions and tell us about yourself

10 Likes

Thank you @laurel1. Welcome to the family!

10 Likes

@Ostara its beautiful Linda. I love what u have in the jar

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Looking for Chakra Affirmations

@Ostara beautiful- both the jar and the wreath!

What a beautiful spell jar @tracie4

6 Likes

Thank you @Mistress_Of_Herbs and @Phoenix_Rose.

6 Likes

I have intro’d myself. (I ay intro’d to shorten introduced because I wasn’t feeling game enough to use the full introduced word!)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.