Third Eye Crystal Grid 👁️

Today I felt like I could use some intuition, so I created this beautiful purple grid. :star_struck: This is also for anyone else here who could use the grids energy to clear or work on their third eye chakra.

I used the intention…I am wise, intuitive, and connected to my inner guidance. I trust my intuition, always. I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences. I am connected to my higher power.
For the central/anchor stone, I used an ametrine generator. The supporting stones I uses are a lepidolite point and a choroite cabachon. The other supporting stones are amethysts. On the outside of the grid are more amethysts because that’s a huge crystal in opening up your third eye.

The third eye chakra, or ajna chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the seat of intuition.” Translations of the Sanskrit name include, “perceive,” “beyond wisdom,” and “command.” Located in the center of the forehead, it acts as the individual’s center of wisdom, conscience, and higher consciousness. Feb 13, 2021

Third Eye Chakra: Everything You Need to Know - Be My Travel Muse

Since I make this grid, I decided to light a purple candle to add to the energy of the third eye!! The candle is surrounded by clear quartz crystals. I liked that idea!!!

8 Likes

I love this one too! I really like Amethyst & Lepidolite though. I don’t know why, but I do. I have some slivers of Lepidolite too! I keep them in one of my Selenite bowls or Tiger’s Eye bowl on my altar. I should look into what it an be used for :thinking:

I love the geometric shape your using for these crystal grids too. It catches my eye before the crystals every time.

6 Likes

Lepidolite is for help with trauma, it’s soothing, reduces stress and depression, and clears blockages. I wish I would have known that you needed some lepidolite!!! I would have put some in your box!!!

5 Likes

Oh no love, I have some! & you sent me quite enough! I feel bad that I only sent you cards. I will come up with something else for you. I have a piece of Lepidolite in my printer’s drawer on the wall & I have some shiny slivers on my altar. I don’t have a lot, but I have have something to work with. I also have some blue kyanite. The kyanites that I have (Blue, Black, Orange) is so… it just makes me think of things that are fragile. I would hate to break them, so I am always very careful with them.

5 Likes

You have an orange kyanite!!! Ooh, that’s gotta have some unique energy to it!!!

And don’t worry about sending me anything!!! It was my pleasure to send you what I did!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Orange Kyanite is a great piece to work with! You don’t have to cleanse it or charge it because it Destroys negative energy. Hold on! I made a post when I first found it!

Orange Kyanite - My Newest Find

I wound up going back to where I got it the first time & bought the last pouch of it. :rofl: I also got some rough sapphire. I’m going to put a couple of pieces in my rock tumbler & see what comes out!

5 Likes

You don’t need to cleanse any kyanite. Be careful putting it in a tumbler bc they’re not that hard. They break easily and they don’t have a high number on the mohs hardness scale. Just be cautious and know there’s a possibility that they may break.

4 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t put the kyanites or lepidolite in the tumbler. I can tell that they are too fragile just handling them! The sapphire I want to try in there, but it’s a small piece so if something happens it won’t be too traumatic.

5 Likes

Ooh ok. I got it now!!!

5 Likes

:parrot: I knew it would all come together :wink:

5 Likes

Look at how the wax flows…I love it!!!

5 Likes

That’s gorgeous & I love the crystals at the base of the candle!

5 Likes

So pretty Christina I love the color how it pops out with the Quarts!
Jeannie

4 Likes

It amplifies the intention.

3 Likes

Thanks, it does, doesn’t it!!??

4 Likes