This is so cool! 😎 Amazing Water & Sound Experiment

I found this video and it shows water being ‘frozen’ with sound. I love physics!!!

13 Likes

Oh nice! Thank you so much for sharing. I like watching these kinds of things too! I’m always in awe & amazed. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Right, it’s so pretty and mesmerizing!!! :heart:(ӦvӦ。)

7 Likes

Wow this is really amazing how it does that. I would imagine similar sound waves and vibrations affect us as well in one way or another. Thanks for sharing this. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Wow :hushed: this is really interesting. Did knew about that. I really learnt something today, thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

Cool beans! That is neat! It just shows how music at the right frequency can do just about anything!

6 Likes

I had never seen anything like that!! The part around the minute 1:45 when they do it in “reverse” mode is just mindblowing :exploding_head:

They should sell a garden fountain that does this!!

8 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing, @Christina! :star_struck: Sometimes I think physics is just a form of magic that fit into the rules of science- it’s really astounding to watch! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Well I can finally say I’ve found a good use for Rap.

4 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I sleep with different frequencies playing in music to astral project. It raises our vibration. It cleanses crystals. I love it!!

6 Likes

They should sell a fountain :fountain: like that. I’m sure someone figured it out.

6 Likes

I tried that for a while, but the theta waves gave me a headache

4 Likes

It’s not for everyone I guess.

3 Likes