This spoke to me 😔

“You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It’s not like you have forever, so don’t waste any of your seconds, don’t throw even one of your moments away.” – C. JoyBell C.

17 Likes

This hits on a different level today! Thank you so much for sharing. The truth in these words are great. :heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Christina!! For me, self-doubt is 100% paralyzing… I struggled a lot with it. I am always after something (like meditation) to quiet the little voice in my head.

11 Likes

Thanks honey, I needed that.

10 Likes

This is a really powerful quote :pray:

You pick these really well, Christina! :clap: It’s a perfect coincidence- yesterday a new video by one of my favorite channels on YouTube posted a video with a very similar message :love_letter:

The channel (Kurzgegast- In a Nutshell) breaks down pretty complex science and philosophical topics into fun videos that are easy to watch and learn from. This one aligns so well with the quote- it’s all about appreciating the current moment and using your life in a way you can be proud of :heart:

Thanks for the powerful boost of inspiration, Christina! :raised_hands:

12 Likes

This spoke to me too, I realized nothing is forever! The people I love won’t be around forever! And I don’t want to take my life for granted or the people I have in my life!
Christina, I hope you’re doing good and I never want to take you guys for granted. Sometimes I get so busy it’s hard to post but I always work, do home life and I have infinite roots! This is where I spend most of my time! With you all so I hope :pray: and pray I get better about making the tea meditations and do my best with the challenges and opportunities to connect with other people! I hope to make magic :sparkles: a focus in my life!
Thank you for all the encouragement!
Jeannie

8 Likes

You’re fine just once in a while take a moment for yourself!!! I see you on around here. I know you’re ok. But don’t overdo it with work and everything else, ok!!! Xoxo :heart:

7 Likes

I know girl the caregiving thing is starting to be alot and you know I will just go go go! I know you know exactly what I should be doing! Just Relaxing!! LOL Why is it a chore for me to just do nothing? I think my brain is programed like a robot! Lol :robot: I must do dishes, and I do need to go to the fed ex to pick up a package!
Jeannie

4 Likes