Thoughts? Just thinking

This is my friends alter and what you think of it?

Any tips you can give him? I’ll relate the message

So mote it be

10 Likes

I suppose a bigger surface would mean it could be less cluttered? That being said, I’m impressed by the candle and incense balancing act (and all the nice items).

9 Likes

Yes, I love the balancing act! Did he ask for help? It may very well work for him :grin: A bigger surface would be my suggestion as well.

9 Likes

A bigger surface as I’d move one thing and my clumsy butt would not everything ontothe floor I’m sure I’m not as graceful :laughing:

8 Likes

I would say, if they are happy with it, then it’s perfect! Otherwise, maybe a bigger or wider surface so things could be arranged most comfortably for them. Or even a designated place on the floor would be fine too. As long as they have the items they want as part of their altar and where they want them, any space is perfectly fine. Whether it’s a permanent setting or one that is set up as they need it to be.

I am also very impressed with the balancing using the incense holder & ingenuity in using the space they have… Honestly, as long as it’s in a place that they are comfortable with, it absolutely fine, or they can also have it able to be packed up & if it’s set up in another room one day, then somewhere else another day, it may make it easier.

I have items that I use when I am by my fire pit that are in their own space, so I can easily take them out & then clean them up. I didn’t always have permanent altars, either. I would set them up as I needed to or wanted to… Right now 1 is on my vanity dresser & the other is on a nightstand.

6 Likes

Beautiful :grin:

6 Likes