Time To Start Loving Yourself

Good morning everyone!

A little pep talk on self love. Self love is not selfish. It’s necessary.
We all have our inner critic. At times that little voice in your head can be very helpful, but this voice can also be cruel. Think about how you talk to yourself all day long. Are you lifting yourself up? Or are you hexing yourself all day long?

Try these mantras:
I am enough.
I am smart.
I am worthy.
I act with love.
I am beautiful.
I am worth it!
I choose positive thoughts.

11 Likes

Whoa, I felt as if you were talking to me! I’m writing my 10 things right now. Thanks @SilverBear you’re amazing :raised_hands: I always get a great vibe from you! :blush::v:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you!! Glad you loved it!

3 Likes

Thanks for these mantras, Laurie!! Sometimes it’s really hard to practice self-love, it’s almost like there’s someone forcing negativity inside my head!!

Here’s a cartoon I found to illustrate it:

5 Likes

@Francisco that is the perfect way to describe it

2 Likes

Thank you @SilverBear I am writing my 10 things in my journal right now. I need to practice this more often.

2 Likes

Perfect image! AND SO on point!!

2 Likes

This, this, this!!! Words are so powerful- we use them in spellwork, and sometimes we may be casting a negative spell on ourselves without even knowing it! You phrased this perfectly :clap: This is a beautiful reminder and pick-me-up video :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing your love-infused magic and kind words, @SilverBear! :sparkles:

1 Like

You are welcome! Glad you enjoyed it!!

1 Like

This is definitely something I need to work on. I doubt myself constantly, and pretty much feel the negative side of your mantras way more than I should.

2 Likes