Time to start making those oils

Some of the things I ordered during the apothecary challenge arrived today :grin: the carrier and other oils arrive tomorrow :grin: new book and Himalayan salt string lights :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

What a nice collection of stuff! I’m thinking of getting myself some Himalayan salt candle holders for my apartment. I hear they glow really nicely.

6 Likes

Ohhhh beautiful treasures, @Liisa! :heart_eyes: I love the Himalayan string lights- I’ve seen Himalayan salt used for all kinds of things, but this is the first time I’m seeing string lights! I love it :heart_decoration:

Thanks for sharing- enjoy your new treasures! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I love your collection!!! It’s a beautiful start or addition!!! I have 2 salt lamps, the regular type you see and one that changes colors. :grin: And I have chunks a little smaller (maybe) than what you have. I love them! They cleanse crystals, too!!! :wink:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria @Amethyst @christina4 Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I came across the lights on amazon while looking for witchy bits and bobs :slight_smile: They will go lovely on my Altar for Beltane :heartpulse: They will help keep a calm soothing vibe around it :heartpulse: The oils I’m going to use to make a full moon oil to bless the new tools ill be getting soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Liisa I love the Himalayan string lights! I so want a Himalayan salt lamp for my room or the string lights would be perfect too. I love all your additions! Great finds!

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They weren’t that expensive I get them for under Β£10 (not sure what that is on $) Defo worth the buy :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I sure they will, I can actually picture them already lit. You made a very good choice.

5 Likes

@Liisa We look forward to seeing and virtually smelling the aromas of your concoctions!

5 Likes

Wow, I love your Himalayan salt string lights they are awesome, do you mind telling me where you purchased them please :pray:
Merry Meet :sparkles:

5 Likes

Of course no worries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Himalayan Salt String Lights
:heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

4 Likes