Today I opened my altar and dedicated a magic wand🔮

Share my altar with everyone, although the goddess’s flag has not yet been received. And my divination desktop. Although I use Chinese for the ritual spells, I believe that the goddess who protects me can understand them.
Do you want to see spells written in Chinese?

7 Likes

Hi! That is a great altar space & altar! I would love to see the spells in Chinese. I have always loved the writing from there, even though I don’t understand it, it looks beautiful!

We have a challenge for altars going on this week. You can link your post to it as an entry! I added the link to the challenge for you. Just reply to the challenge & link it back to this post. You will get a shout-out & a prize for entering! Everyone is able to do it!

:place_of_worship: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Altars!

4 Likes

Your Altar is beautiful :heart: I love the Altar cloth you have and it’s all so neat and organised :heart: I would very much like to see spells in Chinese thank you so much :heart: The God’s and Goddesses can understand us no matter what language we speak :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

3 Likes

我们用中文祝福你,愿你所想到的,愿你所听到的,愿你所期待的都会得到。
(It means: We bless you in Chinese. May what you think of, what you hear, and what you expect will be received. )

5 Likes

Thank you so much @1112! It’s gorgeous! I appreciate the spell! I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse: There is something so artful and Magick about the way Chinese symbols are written :heartpulse:

4 Likes

我祝福你,愿你的家庭收到保护,愿你的工作没有阻碍,愿你的孩子健康成长,愿你平安顺利。
It probably means: I bless you, wish your family be protected, wish your work is not hindered, wish your children grow up healthily, wish you peace and prosperity.

It may not be very accurate, Chinese is difficult to translate, and the number of words it can express is too large

5 Likes

Thank you, you are very kind :heartpulse: I can’t speak any words in any other language it is such an amazing thing to be able to speak or write in more than one language and you do it so well :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Your altar space is beautiful, and I’m glad you were able to dedicate your wand! That is quite an accomplishment! Good for you! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Beautiful, @1112! :heart_eyes:

Your altar is very lovely, thank you so much for sharing! It is amazing to see the spells in Chinese- thanks for taking the time to translate them to English! They are wonderfully written :blush:

Congrats to you, Bei Bei! :partying_face: :heart:

3 Likes