๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š

15 Likes

Hi and welcome

11 Likes

Heyyyy! Welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hi @AnJuhLah! Iโ€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Tell us a bit about yourself!

Have you found the Courses yet? What looks interesting to you?

If you have any questions about the site or the courses or anything else just ask and someone here will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Hi! Iโ€™m in Eastern Panhandle of WV. Welcome to a great community! Everyone is welcoming, friendly and accepting. If you have any questions, just ask!

10 Likes

Merry Meet, Iโ€™m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch.

What types of things interest you? As @Amethyst said the courses could be a great place to start. There is a lot to additions to the content for courses

Or you can search function in the forum for any questions or topics that you are interested inโ€ฆ just let us know & we canโ€™ point you in the right direction. Everyone is very friendly & supportive of your journey.

9 Likes

Hiya @AnJuhLah,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of lifeโ€™s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you too :blush:.

Jess

10 Likes

Welcome! I am so glad you are here.

9 Likes

Welcome! Thank you for coming!!

8 Likes

Welcome from Washington state.

8 Likes

Merry meet @AnJuhLah (and @Tejaareads too)- welcome to the forum! :blush:

Have you both had a chance to find the Activities Category yet? There are always ongoing events and happenings around here, please know that you are both warmly invited to join the weekly witchy challenge, Thursday group ritual, Freebie Friday, and more- make yourselves at home here!

And if you have any questions please donโ€™t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly fellow magick-lovers who are always happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you both more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello and Welcome, Iโ€™m so glad you are here!
Wishing you a Magical Birthday :birthday: :magic_wand:

P.S. I love your name AnJuhLah :heart:

6 Likes

Hope youโ€™re having a great day today! Happy birthday!

8 Likes

Hello @AnJuhLah and welcome, Iโ€™m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. Itโ€™s very nice to meet you. You have come to a wonderful community, one big happy family. If you donโ€™t know what to do, just post a question in the forum, just like you did in introducing yourself to all of us, and someone will come along and answer your questions. A good place is to start with the lessons.

7 Likes

Welcome, @AnJuhLah!! Glad youโ€™re here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome. Im actually just south of u in NC.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.