π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—

Good morning to one and all from Scotland.

Hi, I’m relatively new to the craft but I’m trying to absorb as much as I can, whether it be from books, watching YouTube videos or apps (such as this one).
I’ve always thought I was a bit of an oddity and this was confirmed when I was diagnosed with autism later in life.
I think this has been helpful as once I am interested in a subject, topic etc… I literally devour it.
I just wanted the opportunity to introduce myself, I guess you could say, (if we are using labels) that I’m currently an eclectic witch but my journey thus far has been short, we shall see what the future holds.
I hope this app will help my broaden my knowledge and understanding. The community here seems to be a very lovely, helpful bunch: which is encouraging.
I hope everyone here new and seasoned alike has a blessed Sunday!

Regards
Charlotte :pray:t3:🫢🏼

10 Likes

Welcome @Ferelith! We all have to start somewhere & there are a lot of us that either β€œknew” earlier in life or were practicing then left then came back & have grown from there. I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod in the US. There’s a lot of people here from that area so you may want to check out the:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

Feel free to search the forum for any topics or questions you may have or start your own thread. Someone will help you out & get you pointed in the right direction. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other.

The courses are a great place to start for refreshers or some good information to get you started & you can continue through them to find something that really piques your interest.

I look forward to learning with you! :revolving_hearts: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @Ferelith! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Just about whatever you’d look for can be found in the courses or here on site, it’s so much it’s easy to be overwhelmed so take it slow. I myself am an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ferelith! It sounds like you’ll fit right in here!
I too look forward to getting to know you better.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Ferelith

When I was living in Ireland, my husband and I spent a week exploring Scotland. It was so much fun. I loved it there, it felt like I had been there before and was returning home. It was an interesting adventure for us.

I’m so glad you have joined us, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Ifyou have any questions just ask.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi Charlotte and welcome. Im Iris and I live in Bedfordshire, England.

Where in Scotland are you?

5 Likes

@Ferelith
Well, my darling girl.

[quote=β€œFerelith, post:1, topic:26044”]
β€œif we are using labels”

Here, you may be given titles, not labels and there is a major difference.
The labels you recieve from anyone at Spells8 is kind, sweet and endearing (like, My Darling Girl.)for they are given out of love. The Titles you recieved, you will study for them and deserve them. Remember, we’ll be here for you.

[quote=β€œFerelith, post:1, topic:26044”]

I was diagnosed with autism later in life.
Sometimes a challenge can turn out to be a good thing. You go ahead and absorb as much as you want, be a little sponge!
Learning is wonderful thing, and some, like you have been blessed with a hunger for it…
Blessed be
Garnet

7 Likes

Hello Charlotte and welcome @Ferelith! This coven is perfect for those of us wishing for a community to fit into and we are happy you are here - blessed be and always reach out to any, one, all of us anytime! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Ferelith and welcome to the forum! :blush:

How exciting! I spent some time in Edinburgh and down in the borders as well and really fell in love with Scotland. You live in a very beautiful country :scotland: :heart:

I hope you will be able to find everything you are searching for and more- there certainly is a lot of magickal content to discover both here in the forum and on the main Spells8 site! Please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out in the Q&A Category if you ever find yourself with questions. Your coven has your back! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ferelith! It is wonderful that you are seeking knowledge. I am fairly new to the journey myself.
One of my favorite YouTube channels is: https://youtube.com/c/Thewitchescookery.
My favorite activity from Spells8 is the Daily Ritual. I love having a daily tea ritual with a candle and meditation!
The Weekly Challenges on the Forum (Our coven Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:) are fun and have kept me consistent and encouraged me to try new ideas (though everything is fairly new).

5 Likes

@Ferelith Welcome to the family. I am also relatively new to the craft and also working to absorb all I can from every medium.

I am glad you found the community, everyone here is super friendly and helpful. You’ll find a lot of knowledge here, not just in the courses that are available, but also within the form. There is always a lot going on, and plenty of information to absorb.

Enjoy your jounery!

Melissa

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.