Tourmalated Quartz Info 💎

**Tourmalated Quartz**

Mineral Family: Tourmaline and Clear Quartz
Structure: Silicon Dioxide and a Macro crystalline variety of Quartz that contains black or dark green needles
Hardness: 7
Chakra: Third Eye
Zodiac: Libra, Capricorn, Scorpio
Element: Storm (Has anyone ever heard of this being an element??)

Tourmalated Quartz has both properties and unique energy vibes of both Clear Quartz and Black Tourmaline. Clear Quartz amplifies vibratory energies and intentions. Black Tourmaline’s cleansing and grounding influence keeps the quartz crystal clear from any negativity. The Quartz amplifies the black Tourmaline’s cleansing energies. The combination of both stones together makes this crystal a powerful energetic tool to clear out bad vibes while repairing the auric field.

I used some info from Raven Crystals.

8 Likes

Wow. That must have some awesome protective qualities. Where would I find such a stone? And what’s the difference between that and Black Rutilated Quartz?

5 Likes

Black Rutilated Quartz. The main difference between black rutilated quartz and tourmalinated quartz is the crystalline inclusion itself. Rutile is a type or of titanium, while tourmaline is a boron silicate. … There will also be variations in the appearance of the crystals.Oct 8, 2020
https://www.beadnova.com › blog
What Is the Difference Between Tourmalinated Quartz and Black …

Basically just the color and structure.

6 Likes

I think I have some of this, or at least some that looks like it. I really have to get my quartz family of stones together to see what I have. I know that I have a few different quartz stones. They are all beautiful though.

5 Likes

Omg thank you! I’ve seen stones online that had 2 names like this and I wasn’t sure what the deal was? But now i know thank to your wisdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes