Using body waste?

Exactly and I had her for 14 yrs. I have her buddy still he is 18 now. She died 4 yrs ago. But thank u. It did break my heart.

3 Likes

god bless her… I have never had pet live long especially rabbits. Never had a young dog my one was my grandmas and it was very old and passed around the time she did. Benji the stray i had, my mum gave him away as he was very rough and we moved a lot. Most birds we have fly out the door the second they get a chance from all the kids handling them. Can’t blame them that would be me too… :laughing:

3 Likes

All of my animals live past their life expectancy. Its crazy.

3 Likes

Must mean you have what my husband calls in his language good chance. My pets however, never breed and if any birds have eggs they most of the time never develop. Same as plants. The majority die leaving a few. I have had luck with Sage and Rosemary. Maybe i will stick to these :blush:

3 Likes

Oh honey i have a black thumb. I would kill plastic plants. But hubby has a green thumb.

3 Likes

Hahaha in the same boat here. I am like the evil characters in movies where wherever i walk all plats die around me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No but honestly my cats keep knocking them down both indoors or out so they eventually die from all the replanting or my worry they are thirsty and i over water them…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.