Using moon water in misting humidifier counts as cleansing my space?

Hi all so I have this listing humidifier I love to put essential oils in as well and today I decided to use moon water in it and a question in my head popped up… does the mist from the humidifier count as cleansing my space since it’s got tea tree oil (atm) and moon water in it?

Let me know what I think… I just love it as it changes colours and has Himalayan salt in the outer part

7 Likes

Ohhhh that’s a really pretty humidifier with the Himalayan salt! :heart_eyes:

Mists and sprays are common smoke-free substitutes for burning herbs- I don’t see why using the humidifier would be different from spraying things from the bottle. Moon water carries the properties of the moon phase used to charge it, tea tree oil is cleansing and healing, plus you’ve got the magickal properties of the Himalayan salt as an added bonus!

As long as your intentions are set to cleaning when you mix the oils and set the humidifier, I definitely think it’s a great cleansing process! :sparkles: :blush:

Enjoy it- blessed be!

8 Likes

Ohh, you know what? That’s a fantastic idea! I’m gonna write that one down :laughing:

7 Likes

I use my essential oil diffuser a lot to cleanse my sacred space. So, as long as your intention is set, I don’t see any reason why you can’t.

7 Likes

I use my diffusers for cleansing & all kinds of things with my essential oils & blends. I have 1 in my bedromm which doubles as my sacred space & 1 on a chest that fills the main part of the house from the living room to the kitchen. It’s how I get through the winters when i cant have the windows open as much. :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria i have to remember to put intention into it too same as when i burn sage… Thanks for the reminder and the cool info about each of the properties :blush:

6 Likes

The idea of a humidifier with Himalayan salt and moon water. Yummy
Sadly, in Florida, the humidity is way high, any higher and we’d drown breathing. Temp may be only 95F. but with the heat index, it will feel like 112.

7 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch You’re welcome! :heart::blush:

@Garnet 112 F!?! Yikes, my friend- that is toasty! I’m in a similar boat- living by the sea, I know the humid air is much harder to deal with than dry air. Please stay cool! :pray:

It makes me wonder if there would be some way to add some magick to a dehumidifier? :thinking:

5 Likes

Maybe you could set your intention to dry out any negativity in your space?? :rofl:. Suck the bad juju right out of the air!! Humidity right now is wicked!!

6 Likes

Yes, absolutely! I use at least 2 diffusers and 1 humidifier every day. And I use essential oils every day as well!

:heart:

5 Likes

I use a diffuser everyday at work to cleanse my space. The co workers don’t even know I’m doing witchy stuff. Lol! And everyone that walks in our office says it smells like Hobby Lobby. :wink:

5 Likes

I absolutely use at least one of mine every day. The one in my room is positioned on the nightstand in the NW corner of my room because it’s the hardest to get to for me when I cleanse with smoke. So I make sure that it does get cleansed regularly. Sometimes I put the fan on its lowest speed while oscillating just to make sure the air is moving around the room. It has an automatic shut-off after 12 hours so I usually start them around 7 PM until I wake my daughter at 7 AM & they shut off on their own.

The NW Direction in my space

(I only know the direction for when I tried to place my altar the “correct” way, it didn’t work out that way)

6 Likes

My motto is I hate almost everything about Florida,
but TGAC*.
Garnet
*TGAC= thank god for air conditioning!

6 Likes

Wow! I never thought of that and humidifiers especially in other countries… I have however experienced humidity to the max when we went on holiday to the middle east (Iran to be exactly) and since its on the boarder and only 40 mins from Dubai by boat it is suffocating so much so people sleep all day under the ac and go out at night…

6 Likes

At one of those things i forgot the name they suck the moisture out of rooms so they don’t get mold… That may work :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Very smart love that idea!

6 Likes

Must be a love hate relationship like mine with Australia. Love the country but the weather is so unpredictable we get all four seasons in a week!

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch that’s fascinating! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!

6 Likes

Brilliant! :joy::+1:

Amen to that!

We’ve only had to turn on the AC once or twice so far this year, but when it’s on it is needed- it’s a lifeline on that hot, sticky, humid days!

5 Likes

Got to love the ac… We have our gas heater going here and unfortunately our ac broke so we have a little more time to repair them… Sometimes i wonder how my mum did it growing up without these things we see as necessities or something just normal and a part of life… :thinking:

4 Likes