Wallpapers part 3 and Final Post I promise

I made these additional wallpapers solely for this forum’s amazing members. As always, feel free to save and use any you like. I promise I won’t post any more lol

Mod Edit with Source Note : These beautiful collages have been created by the talented VioletFreya. The individual pictures are from Pinterest and are owned by their respective artists/photographers.

20 Likes

Keep making them please don’t stop

I love these :heart:

14 Likes

Thank you! They’re amazing! :heart:

13 Likes

Their very nice you don’t have to stop but you could post them all under one post. They will still be seen. Just be easier to access from one place

Blessed be lovely :rose:

12 Likes

You’re so sweet! I thought I was being annoying posting so many but you made me feel better. Thank you :hugs: @john1

11 Likes

Oh right. Sorry and thank you! @Devenne

11 Likes

Thank you! They are beautiful!

11 Likes

These are beautiful, @VioletFreya! :purple_heart: :blush:

Since each post is featuring unique artwork, I think they are okay to stand alone from a forum organizational perspective. That being said, if you’d prefer to combine them into one discussion space for ease of use, just say the word and I’ll be happy to merge them together for you :handshake:

Thanks again for sharing your lovely collages! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Gorgeous! You’re very talented!

10 Likes

Beautiful, no need to make it the last one, they’re really nice :grin:

9 Likes

(edit to remove the tags: hadn’t noticed you already responded Bry!! :laughing: )

I was thinking the very same thing! Perhaps a moderator could combine all three into one and you could continue to add to that one? No reason to stop and it would be nice to have them all in one place!!

7 Likes

No reason to apologize babe. All love here. Beautiful artwork! We are hear for it xoxooxo

Thankyou @Artemisia my love :heart: I just thought that it would be more easily accessible so when someone wants one they don’t have to search for all the different posts it would be all under a master post or whatever. Glad you agree

8 Likes

We could make a master post with each topic listed. As more are created we can add them to the master post instead of merging. They’d still be stand alone but easily found.

Is that what you were thinking @Artemisia & @Devenne?

7 Likes

Yes that would be better for them to be more easily found :rose:

7 Likes